[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

@Nexon - Thank you :)

VallarieVallarie
Vindictus Rep: 900
in General Discussion
Folks at Nexon, I just want to express my thanks and gratitude for the Reilly Oil =) Rest assured I will say proper thank you with some NX =) I'll make it part of my wedding package =) For our wedding, we need flowers, nice hotel room, beautiful wedding dress, etc etc etc, aaaand, NX! Thank you kindly for this opportunity, you guys are the best B)

P.S.
Wedding is on March 4th :P
Saphree

Comments

• PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    +no +no +no
    No thanking Nexon on this forum. Delete this.
    AriaGodspellAnthonytonyboyAzeluna
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    I heard a rumor a few months ago. Someone told me that sometimes if you request something on the forums it may come true, because Nexon reads these forums, although often silently, and actually cares about it’s playerbase. After several examples I’ve became skeptical, but that was a step up from cynical because everyone knows that publishers only pretend to care but rarely deliver. Nonetheless, I gave it a try without really expecting anything. You should have seen my surprise when I saw the latest event. Even as a former whale, I am but a drop of water in the ocean fiscally to Nexon, so to see them showing me some love, I will return it with support of their products, be it Vindicus, Heroes of Incredible Tales, or hopefully-soon-to-be-released Dark Avenger 3. So, thank you Nexon! I’ve been here since beta and I’ll be here for years to come.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    I asked them to merge a thread once to the cosplay thread but they never done anything or acknowledged anything
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I asked them to merge a thread once to the cosplay thread but they never done anything or acknowledged anything

Are you a whale though?
    Vallarie
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Vallarie wrote: »
    I heard a rumor a few months ago. Someone told me that sometimes if you request something on the forums it may come true, because Nexon reads these forums, although often silently, and actually cares about it’s playerbase.

i dont know about that..

the events are following a set schedule that was made many months before it hit our version;they generally don't respond to forum feedback,ever

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Vallarie wrote: »
    I heard a rumor a few months ago. Someone told me that sometimes if you request something on the forums it may come true, because Nexon reads these forums, although often silently, and actually cares about it’s playerbase.

i dont know about that..

the events are following a set schedule that was made many months before it hit our version;they generally don't respond to forum feedback,ever

forum wishlist is more... I mean...

ssxWh7W.png
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    are u really getting married?