[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

wing colors

RedTerraRedTerra
Vindictus Rep: 610
in General Discussion
With the new promo they are doing, if you choose the wings that can be any color, what colors could you possibly get?

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    RedTerra wrote: »
    With the new promo they are doing, if you choose the wings that can be any color, what colors could you possibly get?

Probably any random color like what you'd get from a dye ampoule, or those randomly colored Cat helmets we got before
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 24, 2018
    The real question is why in the earth after u spent 13 days to achieve what u want u have to deal with another dam RNG stuff?
    Can't we choose the color or at least make the wings dyable instead of be forced to white or pray RNGJesus that u get a nice color?
    Sir_RendermisakamisakaAzeluna
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Yeeees.... Just let me chose the colour x_x Or atleast between Azure (M) / Rosy (F) as we had before
    SaphreePhoebeHalliwelSlothPrincess
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    since wings kinda fit the "cloth armor" category I guess the colors will be pale green,pink,yellow,etc
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Everyone gets brown, even if you select white
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Puppyman wrote: »

racist much?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited January 25, 2018
    Puppyman wrote: »

racist much?

wao I mentioned a color of the rainbow spectrum visible by our human eyes for virtual wings in a game, I must be racist

c1Ay5e5.png
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    honestly I think by "random color" they mean the same colored wings we had before. Especially since they showed the Rosy Butterfly wings as the "random color", just a hunch tho, won't know until we get the box
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Still ridculous considering they've let us have options while opening a box before
    eg. the chunk boxes and the santa outfit box
    There is really no excuse for forcing the playerbase through another rng hoop that can't be redyed like the cat tails
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    Still ridculous considering they've let us have options while opening a box before
    eg. the chunk boxes and the santa outfit box
    There is really no excuse for forcing the playerbase through another rng hoop that can't be redyed like the cat tails

I mean... They're giving us free perm wings. They could have just let it be at everyone gets white wings.

ssxWh7W.png
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    saw one with red wings