[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+15 90 Weapons

Comments

• GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Balor is out already? I havent been playing lately
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 23, 2018
    GambIe wrote: »

No, just saying if you were just gearing up now. And know the goal for end game is now balor stats. Would you still be pushing +15 lv 90 weapons?

IE the spot anyone is in right now that doesn't have a +15 but wants to start spending gold. (And remember dul ess have tanked in price too...)
  • GambIeGambIe
    ikevi wrote: »

No, just saying if you were just gearing up now. And know the goal for end game is now balor stats. Would you still be pushing +15 lv 90 weapons?

IE the spot anyone is in right now that doesn't have a +15 but wants to start spending gold. (And remember dul ess have tanked in price too...)

I agree with few comments above that AD is more important than any other core stats, except speed since it probably has the most effect toward AD, as long as damage calculation continues to remain as dumb as now.

I personally would go for +15 lv90 rather than +14 lv95, although I'm interested in a dps comparision after the crit cap raise.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited January 24, 2018
    So far the calculations i've made you got to be decked to the top, (LANNS ONLY-900 ATT included from fury infusion)
    (Also 540 ATT included but can be party-shared if Berserker is used Lann/Vella's only)
    (DMG ATT with 100% neams for +1k bonus(s))

atm........
    (ATT.)34,903= 35,113 with Righteous* Judgment ES's(edited)
    THE ATT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN +15 90 5star vs +13 95 4 star
    ATT DIF: 19.2k ATT VS. 17.9k ATT
    1.3k ATT DIFF
    35,113+1,300 = 36,443 possible ATT with +13 wep 4 star R/J

so if 36,443 ATT with a +13 dullahan wep 4star quality is obtainable currently, then...
    with +14 95 (add ATT)
    Well above 37k ATT

So based on my notes you can aquire your desired 3k ATT Above the 33.5k (balor att cap) which is really 37.5k with 3k ATLR, you can only aquire this with a +14 -4star wep or higher using Righteous/Judgment . (or if you have a +17 90 5star wep) as you wont fully use your 3k atlr with a +15/16 lvl 90 wep.

To get well above 3,530 STR - must have above 600+ Titles
    ALL DULLAHAN ARMOR MUST BE 5 * STAR QUALITY (will be avg. 3,540 STR & Fiona's above 3,650 STR) [225 STR 5* Shield MAX VS 84 STR BOOKS 3*, so fiona can really reach.. 3,700 STR+)
    DULLA WEP MINIMUM: +14 4star**** Quality Righteous Judgment
    Top/head : Heartless / Exped.
    Mail: Wb/Stigma
    Boots/gloves: Weep/Echo
    4/5 Star Quality Innocent Tear/Cry
    You can reach above 3,530 STR if you use STRONG ES instead of Fast/Significant. (your choice if ATLR means that much to you)

ALL RINGS/BELTS MUST BE 5 STAR QUALITY FOR MAX STR (Desire/Will/Thorn/Dagger/woeful/grim)
    Belt (woeful/grim): 5star quality :subdued
    Ring Slot 1 & 2: No The Dead Prefix, any other prefix (to maximize the amount of STR recieved)
    (good if you have CMA ES's still but most likely no-one will)
    Brooch : 2star Strong White kitty
    Necklace: Strong White Kitty Necklace
    Aritifact: Strong Prefix

2x DRE Silver Bracelets (AVG. 550 ATT per bracelet) you can get more but is costly* (superior gems)

As i see it currently. ATT CAP 37.5k (with 3k ATLR ) is not achievable with +15 90 weapons currently for Balor Redeemer

GambIeJinyieSaphreePrototypemindclickhere
  • GambIeGambIe
    So far the calculations i've made you got to be decked to the top, (LANNS ONLY-900 ATT included from fury infusion)
    (Also 540 ATT included but can be party-shared if Berserker is used Lann/Vella's only)

atm........
    1.3k ATT DIFF

so if 36,443 ATT with a +13 dullahan wep 4star quality is obtainable currently, then...
    with +14 95 (add ATT)
    Well above 37k ATT

So based on my notes you can aquire your desired 3k ATT Above the 33.5k (balor att cap) which is really 37.5k with 3k ATLR, you can only aquire this with a +14 -4star wep or higher using Righteous/Judgment . (or if you have a +17 90 5star wep) as you wont fully use your 3k atlr with a +15/16 lvl 90 wep.

ALL DULLAHAN ARMOR MUST BE 5 * STAR QUALITY (will be avg. 3,540 STR & Fiona's above 3,650 STR) [225 STR 5* Shield MAX VS 84 STR BOOKS 3*, so fiona can really reach.. 3,700 STR+)
    You can reach above 3,530 STR if you use STRONG ES instead of Fast/Significant. (your choice if ATLR means that much to you)

ALL RINGS/BELTS MUST BE 5 STAR QUALITY FOR MAX STR (Desire/Will/Thorn/Dagger/woeful/grim)
    Ring Slot 1 & 2: No The Dead Prefix, any other prefix (to maximize the amount of STR recieved)

2x DRE Silver Bracelets (AVG. 550 ATT per bracelet) you can get more but is costly* (superior gems)

As i see it currently. ATT CAP 37.5k (with 3k ATLR ) is not achievable with +15 90 weapons currently for Balor Redeemer

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd :p
    I don't play anymore but this is some insightful stuff man!
  • GambIeGambIe

atm........
    1.3k ATT DIFF

with +14 95 (add ATT)
    Well above 37k ATT

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd :p
    I don't play anymore but this is some insightful stuff man!

Besides, I personally don't think stats cap is very important since a player's skill is more important than stats in Redeemers. I mean, look at Atherion (Hurk) soloing Neam with off-balance stats :0
    Saphree
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Its not that big of a deal, you can cap Balor no problem 33.5k ATT. It's just if you can ATT CAP-Balor with utilizing your Full-3K ATT. Limit Release, which is looking to be nearly impossible atm, Lol..
  • mastodondemastodonde
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Ansfrid wrote: »
    If you get all the permanent buff (farhorn , einrach, , nemain etc) of the game, you can get 33k atk/153 crit/ 90 bal / 91 speed with weapon 90 +15 and armor 90 and without judgment , if we count his bonus stats for balor then you can get even more .
    For me, yes the weapons 90 +15 are still viable .

<<permanent buff (farhorn , einrach, , nemain etc)>>What are those permanent buff are you saying i try a google search too see what are buff bur dint find
  • mastodondemastodonde
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited January 30, 2018
    Oops sorry for double post :X took 3 day. For this too be posted
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    mastodonde wrote: »
    <<permanent buff (farhorn , einrach, , nemain etc)>>What are those permanent buff are you saying i try a google search too see what are buff bur dint find

I am assuming they are just title buffs. IE the 1k att, 5 crit etc from neam, bal/crit from ein, farhorn gives old titles so whatever those all up too.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Is Farhorn buff confirmed to apply in redeemer runs?
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited January 30, 2018
    Farhorn buff does not apply to Redeemer raids.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/222101816##

You can refer to Lee Dino's stream where the Farhorn appears as an in town buff to the right of VIP which is not present inside Balor's map.
    Saphree
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    So is Arkana gonna be a Nilfheim raid??
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    So is Arkana gonna be a Nilfheim raid??
    Nifflheim is S1
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    better to go with +15 90 weapon