[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

These guys have amazing LUCK - keep up gr8 wrk!!!

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
How do they do it? I must say, they have quite unique names too! Keep on grinding my fellow chunkers, you'll be just like these "lucky" few soon!

QszcOLm.png
wCt2Ha9.png
B9KrjEf.png

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 15, 2018
    HOLY SHITE MAN

Someone named their char Mila Kunis

Also..about bots..send a ticket to support.They take care of them pretty fast considering the name is already suspicious
    Order5
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    i wouldnt call this luck but hack
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    But Boo4u is real, guy carried me in a few mission. Bloody fast with that special skill to increase movement speed and has a lot of add damage. Burns through boss like hot knife through room temperature butter
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    not cheap enough
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited January 16, 2018
    Still OP luck.. considering I got a grand total of 2 chunks in nearly 200 runs lol. 4 minutes per run really doesn't mean much with that kind of drop rate.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    How do they do it? I must say, they have quite unique names too! Keep on grinding my fellow chunkers, you'll be just like these "lucky" few soon!

Try asking them.
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    Aside from bots, what's the actual point of listing 10 of something 300% the market price? Is this some extreme top tier level of flexing I cannot comprehend?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited January 17, 2018
    Tariro wrote: »
    Aside from bots, what's the actual point of listing 10 of something 300% the market price? Is this some extreme top tier level of flexing I cannot comprehend?

Personal to me its like scam . They wait that someone hand will slip . Check items goodbefore you buy and the price . I know some ppl including myself whos lost gold in this way . But it may happend only once after lesson we aware to look carefully on the scam in mp
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited January 17, 2018
    187 wrote: »
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Tariro wrote: »

Personal to me its like scam . They wait that someone hand will slip . Check items goodbefore you buy and the price . I know some ppl including myself whos lost gold in this way . But it may happend only once after lesson we aware to look carefully on the scam in mp

You usually go through a warning message before actually making a purchase on the marketplace.
    Doesnt matter . I was in rush and it was paradise stones so i just took for every enchant from mp and didnt read that msg . After enchant my item to +10 i needed next 6 para for +11 . Hand sliped for para what costed 10 kk instead of 30 k , lucky me the scam was from someone i knew so i got back my gold and he sold me para by normal market price
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited January 19, 2018
    You're also forgetting the fact that if you blow up armor that requires that you can get that chunk back. It's not all farming. GG bots tho. They get banned in waves pretty fast. I remember a GM a long time ago told me that the majority of the time those bots are already marked for bans.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Abaddan wrote: »
    You're also forgetting the fact that if you blow up armor that requires that you can get that chunk back. It's not all farming. GG bots tho. They get banned in waves pretty fast. I remember a GM a long time ago told me that the majority of the time those bots are already marked for bans.

But i've seen the same names of bots on that board for the last 7-10 days... are you sure we have a staff that's actively watching and banning bots in this game, currently?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I mean, the forums are the wild west right now, so no telling what's going on in game.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited January 19, 2018
    ive seen boo4u for years >.> as in hes been a bot for years and hes still here

either that or hes SOOOOOOO lucky
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited January 20, 2018
    Abaddan wrote: »

But i've seen the same names of bots on that board for the last 7-10 days... are you sure we have a staff that's actively watching and banning bots in this game, currently?

I can not so for certain now, but I PM'd a GM at one point in time and told him there was an abundance of bots in a certain ch. I mean like 30-50. He/She had told me thanks, but not to worry, that bots are marked for bans pretty fast. I don't know how often they ban them, just like it's like Diablo 2 where bots would be banned in waves. (at least it was before.) I assume they also wait to see where the gold from them gets transferred to ban them as well too.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I dont think these GMs are full time tho haha... look at the mp again