[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dress Uniforms and More

LumosNXALumosNXA
Vindictus Rep: 500
Nexon
in Official News
The first outfits of 2018 have arrived with utterly gorgeous dress uniforms designed by a Vindictus player! Take a look at the Special Legionnaire and Chevalier sets, pick up a limited version of the Hero's Lucky Box with some special additions and more.

Special Legionnaire Set
Armor might be the height of fashion in the melee, but an officer attending court needs a proper uniform that reflects their cause and ability. Designed by the Japanese player -Gawain-, the Legionnaire set features a navy blue coat and trousers, red turtleneck, sturdy boots and gorgeous accents for the perfect blend of nobility and authority.

2pyFerA.jpg
LdtjVvS.jpg

BcBtLtx.png

Special Chevalier Set
The men have their own dress uniform in much the same style, an suit that can let them fit in at the finest galas without losing their military edge. This outfit, also designed by -Gawain-, features a coat, vest, shoulder-cape and mask, cutting a distinct look that shows refined tastes with one hand, and deadly experience with the other.

9bTvQ7X.jpg
r0UTZu1.jpg

fmiaSw4.png

Hero's Lucky Box - Limited Version
We're also giving the Hero's Lucky Box a special bonus for the first part of the year. In additional to the normal rewards you can get from the box, and adding a Primal Flame Dragonspine to the list, we've also added in Enhancement Stones that can be used to guarantee your weapon's upgrade from +10 to +11, +11 to +12 and +12 to +13!

qDmaSLR.jpg

Premium Enhancement Package
We're also bringing out a special package to help protect your enhancements! The Premium Enhancement Package contains a Premium Enhancement Rune to protect upgrading your items from +10 to +11, and the Premium Armor Enhancement Rune to guard gear items being enhanced from +11 to +12.

0NEt2Cj.jpg

Urze5SH.png

New Hairstyles
Finally, there's a new pair of hairstyles designed to match the gorgeous outfits. -Gawain-'s creations include a messy, shaggy haircut for men, bangs draping just across the face, and a prim and proper braid curled along the back of the head, keeping long hair from getting in the way of battle.

QZWwsjG.jpg

evA44ES.png

Continuing Sale: Death Cube
A new set of wings and six brand-new outfits lay within the brand-new Death Cube! With the vicious styles of the Death Knight and Lady sets, the casual summer look from the Moonshot sets, the extravagant glory of the Mad Dog set or the simple beauty of the Sakura Blossom set, there's a style for everyone here with shadowy Dragon Wings to go with! You have until February 15th to pick up all the Death Cubes you want!

dsdHh5H.jpg

Top Row: Special Death Lady Set with Dragon Wings, Special Death Knight Set with Dragon Wings
Middle Row: Special Moonshot Shirt Set, Special Moonshot Blouse Set
Bottom Row: Special Mad Dog Set, Cherry Blossom Outfit

GET THE FULL DETAILS AT: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/27714/dress-uniforms-and-more
AndromedaGMJapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12Himiko

Comments

• KaramythKaramyth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    @LumosNXA
    How come the new outfitter, Special Legionnaire Set, is not in the Vindicator Coupon Exchange shop? All limited outfits used to be all in Vindicator Coupon Exchange Shop for exchange for the duration period of the sale, including the latest edition prior to this, which was the Special French Maid Set.

Can you please add this back into shop?
    JapetoUranoKuroro12FurielSateruThanathos12
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875

My respects for the Japanese designer "Gawain"

I can see that, he was inspired by an imperial theme in the design of clothes, he created his own style, but i can see that he has similar patterns that remind me of one of my favorite animes: "Gundam".
    AB3yRcQ.jpg
    RkbVZwr.jpg
    s8UUci2.jpg
    zRf86y4.jpg

I like to have another cosplay type design in Vindictus, more for the fans of Char Aznable and Relena, i cant wait for get this :) <3 B) finally we can to get this on our server.

AHGCVZq.gif

PS: Thanks for the info & for sharing Lumos :) and congratulations to the creator of this outfit, happy new year to the team , greetings.
    JapetoUranoKuroro12SateruPrettyyThanathos12Himiko
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited January 13, 2018
    It's pure shit.
  • MikomiMikomi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,245
    Lol they said gorgeous :D :D
  • ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    edited January 17, 2018
    When initially announced, it was stated that the +11, +12 and 13 Flawless Enhancement Stones found in the Limited Edition of the Hero's Lucky Box would be Airtight, and thus tradeable once via the Marketplace or standard player trades. This was inaccurate, as the item was only meant to be tradeable within the same account, as reflected by the stones' current in-game functionality.

As this information was reported in error, we have corrected the original post and will be honoring the original wording for players that received Flawless Enhancement Stones from a Hero's Lucky Box prior to 7:00 PM PST on Wednesday, January 17th. Additionally, the stones rewarded from the Hero's Lucky box are being renamed to "Account-Sealed Flawless Enhancement Stones", to reflect their proper functionality.

If you received a Flawless Enhancement Stone and wish to exchange it for an Airtight version, please submit a ticket to our customer service staff and we will work to replace it.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    My respects for the Japanese designer "Gawain"

I can see that, he was inspired by an imperial theme in the design of clothes, he created his own style, but i can see that he has similar patterns that remind me of one of my favorite animes: "Gundam".
    AB3yRcQ.jpg
    RkbVZwr.jpg
    s8UUci2.jpg
    zRf86y4.jpg

I like to have another cosplay type design in Vindictus, more for the fans of Char Aznable and Relena, i cant wait for get this :) <3 B) finally we can to get this on our server.

AHGCVZq.gif

PS: Thanks for the info & for sharing Lumos :) and congratulations to the creator of this outfit, happy new year to the team , greetings.
    Could you for once change the order of this likes under your posts what you give to yourselfs from yours alts acounts lol . Wonder if anyone else noticed that um sensation
  • HHHawk90HHHawk90
    Vindictus Rep: 4,045
    Madcobra wrote: »

Could you for once change the order of this likes under your posts what you give to yourselfs from yours alts acounts lol . Wonder if anyone else noticed that um sensation

You have nothing better to do than stalk her "order of this likes" on all her posts?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 18, 2018
    HHHawk90 wrote: »

You have nothing better to do than stalk her "order of this likes" on all her posts?

no need to stalk to see some things , but i have more things to do then creating multiple acount on forums just to likes own posts lol , think about time to log in every acount to give that like even , ehh
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    No regular version this time?
  • HHHawk90HHHawk90
    Vindictus Rep: 4,045

no need to stalk to see some things , but i have more things to do then creating multiple acount on forums just to likes own posts lol , think about time to log in every acount to give that like even , ehh

Dont take this the wrong way, but you are coming off as triggered about something that shouldnt really be an issue.

You made an assumption that ALLL these likes are "alt accounts" that she uses to "like her own posts"
    Just for your sake, lets pretend that your assumption is correct.
    (which it isn't, because at least 5 of these likes are different individuals I personally raided with and on top of that, they are all Andromeda's guildies.............)

But lets pretend that your assumption is correct..............
    Whats your point?
    So what she likes her own posts?
    Why should that upset you so much that you have to make a huge comment on it?
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    TIL I'm an AndromedaGM's alt. Cool.