[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Laying down my arms... this time indefinitely.

IkarsuIkarsu
Vindictus Rep: 3,765
edited January 12, 2018 in General Discussion

7PCTbwj.jpg

Put it bluntly, I'm tired of investing everything only to get nothing in return.

It had so much potential to be better than Premiere, but unfortunately Greed and Corruption Just gets the better of everyone at every turn.

Grinding gold for weeks on end, buying gear left and right, and then all of a sudden it blows up in your face... LITERALLY.

It's unsatisfying... unincentive... just what the **** is the point of playing this "game" when you're at a literal standstill... investing so much time and effort into something that just... turns into empty vain within the click of a mouse button.

Is this really a skill based game? Even I question that myself considering the fact in order to be strong, you need luck... that's all it is... luck. One simple click of a mouse can increase your power... or just blow it all away like it's nothing.

Where's the fun? Where's the Nostalgia? Simply, It's not here... or am I just missing it. Is it really worth it? Shedding millions of gallons of Fomorian blood only to get the same junk materials over and over? Looping and resetting time again... and again... and again... Where did it all go? Time... will not wait. Progression seems impossible... yet... why do some of us still struggle?

Is it really worth the time and effort to compete against machines? Is it worth the wait? Is it worth the countless amount of clicks?

Simply put... I don't even have an answer.

I'm just done. Finished. NOTHING will entice me to come back. It's like I lost a fragment, a piece of what I once was. How can one continue if all they encounter is sorrow, devastation, pain and grief?

It's funny... though. Cause the same people would want me to go away and delete everything... would just ask me to come back... for one more round of fun; all for what exactly?

Well congratulations, you got your wish... and I got mines. I guess it's just Fate and Destiny.

All this time... I've been blind... but now I've seen the true corruption behind this game... the true EVIL playing the strings from everything... Everything... just comes to an end... at some point... It's really hilarious... and Righteously, Immorally PATHETIC at the same time.

Say what you want... Say what you will... Say what you please... but at the end of the day... you'll just lose. You won't win... It's just an endless loop.

We're just pawns to these, so-called Gods in their vast, insignificant game. They have their fun... while we can't do anything about it.

Have fun. Cause I certainly won't miss out on it, considering you folks wanted me gone in the freaking first place... at least this so-called Ultimate God deems so.

I guess it's just Vindictive...
Sir_RenderMochiSweetWilkoPixelPantsuSomeguywashereSw33tS

Comments