[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Server to choose

BadWarTurtleBadWarTurtle
Vindictus Rep: 400
in New Recruits
Hello, i'm a new player, i have leveled up to lvl 95 easily but i now have difficulty in soloing raids on S3. I don't want to belong to a guild, i like to pug the most so my question is wich server should i chose to play EU or NA? (I am from EU right now but i'm willing to restart on NA, hosting is also not an option for me, with a 3g wifi connection nobody else can play). Advise me please.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Between the two, there's really not much of a difference. I would suggest not trying to solo s3 raids and when it comes to solo farming to earn income, multi-processing would help out a lot in the long run.

I wish you luck on your journey.
    BadWarTurtle
  • BadWarTurtleBadWarTurtle
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Between the two, there's really not much of a difference. I would suggest not trying to solo s3 raids and when it comes to solo farming to earn income, multi-processing would help out a lot in the long run.

I wish you luck on your journey.

I went to visit NA server to try take conclusions on which server would have public queues more frequently but it was confusing, while there seem to be more instances with people logged in, the chat is more inactive. And the market in NA has much more items than EU by far. I will take your advice.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I don't even know why you would pick NA if you live in EU.

This game needs a good connection even when playing solo so the 130-150 ping you get on NA isnt going to be fun
  • BadWarTurtleBadWarTurtle
    I don't even know why you would pick NA if you live in EU.

This game needs a good connection even when playing solo so the 130-150 ping you get on NA isnt going to be fun

That's your opinion, i'm okay even with half a second ping, when it comes to performance i'm okay with even 1.0001% of damage in a royal raid or not being too much of a hassle in the rest of the content, that's one of the reasons i decided to play either fiona or karok when i started, beginner tanky players don't usually need to use diapers as much, just want to get to the end of the game, craft my own 4* gear, know all the stories stuff like that, if the US server has more frequent public queues that's where i want to be, the rest doesn't matter (and avoid elitists). But i have no queues per hour data, that's why i came here.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Play on the region you live closest to, unless you want to suffer distance lag.