[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW Map / Raid / Reedemer Information (22.12.2017)

Comments

• Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Video trailer is up
    DinahSlothPrincess
  • GricielGriciel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    It's just my speculations. Since all the recent raid bosses drop the same Dullahan Essence, I think that NX is not going to release any new level 95 set. It seems that they are forcing us to use appearance fusing and NX outfits.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    edited January 10, 2018
    Griciel wrote: »
    It's just my speculations. Since all the recent raid bosses drop the same Dullahan Essence, I think that NX is not going to release any new level 95 set. It seems that they are forcing us to use appearance fusing and NX outfits.

With the unification of armor types and enchants with RISE, releasing another level 95 equipment set is pointless.
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited January 11, 2018
    V0lterix wrote: »

With the unification of armor types and enchants with RISE, releasing another level 95 equipment set is pointless.

And it's better this way because you won't have to pay attention to getting the same types for the set bonus.
    For appearance it is kinda sad though, seeing there are fewer weapon skins this way(lets be honest, almost noone actually uses the original armor appearance anyways)

edit: typo
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Drustan wrote: »
    V0lterix wrote: »

And it's better this way because you won't have to pay attention to getting the same types for the set bonus.
    For appearance it is kinda sad though, seeing there are fewer weapon skins this way(lets be honest, almost noone actually uses the original armor appearance anyways)

edit: typo

They should also make the name more generic, cause why did greedy fish eat a dullahan
  • StudentOfTheGoddessStudentOfTheGoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,570
    edited January 12, 2018
    Order5 wrote: »
    So, the dock map seems pretty full now with this Fortress Location, and yet it's supposed to be Chapter 3: Episode 1. As I recall from an interview, every season will have 4 chapters and 4 episodes within each Chapter. So this fish raid boss can't be the final raid boss of Season 3...

Can the korean translator poster (sorry i dont know your name) clarify this for me?

*side note: while a fish-dog beast boss is unique, i feel like its the lowest presentation so far of season 3 compared to all the other bosses that have appeared in season 3.

If you do a numbers check then it wouldn't make sense:

Regina + Braha + Lord GG + Lugh
    Eochaid + Abomination + Dullahan + Aes Sidhe
    Arkana + "Fishy"

Even if you include Neam and Neit, we'd still require another 4 bosses to make 16.

Season 3, Chapter 1: Regina, Braha, Glas Ghaibleann, Lugh
    Season 3, Chapter 2: Eochaid, Abomination, Dullahan, Aes Sidhe
    Season 3, Chapter 3: Rupacitus, ????, ????, ????

Arkana is an extra episode so she gets one to herself.
    Both Neamhain and Balor are Redeemer raids so they don't count towards the main story.

Redeemer battles do count to the main story, they are only optional battles, meaning they are cannon, but you can progress the main story even if you skip them.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    JNSD3Dg.jpg
    First image of Balor
    JessGameIcoPhaliantDragonRiderDokkunStrangerinaSlothPrincess
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    So when is the official release date of Rupacitus?

Because I want to know what items he's going to drop.

More than likely 1 week after test server release so either the 10th or the 11th KR time.

So has it been released yet? Today is the 14th. What does Rupacticus drop?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited January 14, 2018
    So when is the official release date of Rupacitus?

Because I want to know what items he's going to drop.

More than likely 1 week after test server release so either the 10th or the 11th KR time.

So has it been released yet? Today is the 14th. What does Rupacticus drop?

New enchants and a dully essence box
    and fins that are trash drops but obviously most valuable
    Dokkun
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    l6lDYme.jpg
    BSvCFXu.jpg
    Rm3j5XR.jpg
    In game images of Balor
    JessGame
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    In game images of Balor

Hm... leaves a bit of a meh feeling. White hair + brown beard. They should have at least gone with shorter hair :-( Will wait to make any real call once we see him in action.

• Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
  • GricielGriciel
    The boss is still being tested. According to the video description above, only the first 2 phases are sent to the test servers.
    I'm not really impressed by the design, even though the art is amazing. However, this boss has got crazy moves.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870

I really like the stamina debuff move@ 4:32,stuff like that should be implemented even in regular raids.Hopefully thoe,the other phases will include more prolematic moves and insta kills,attacks that ignores defense,because i already see some players being able to *tank* the 1st phase because of high defense.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    AoE's for dayz bois
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited January 17, 2018
    For being the Great Fomorian King, I didn't think they'd make him look so... human or angelic... I was hoping they'd make him look more monstrous.

I like that they gave him such a huge variety of different attacks, more than any other boss I've seen in this game. I hope they will keep up that trend, since it makes fights less boring and you really have to think on your feet more. But despite all that (I know they only reached up to health bar 7 of him) but where is his "evil eye" attacks or mechanic? He's Balor of the Evil Eye right?
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    For being the Great Fomorian King, I didn't think they'd make him look so... human...

I dont think hes the fomorian king in vindi, hes some sort of god
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    For being the Great Fomorian King, I didn't think they'd make him look so... human...

I dont think hes the fomorian king in vindi, hes some sort of god

It makes me wonder how future Gods are going to be. They've just reached 50% of the storyline of season 3, and Neimhain and Balor (CrommCruaich and others) look great, but I wonder how crazy they're going to make Macha, Nuadha, Cichol, Morrighan, etc -- if they ever do make those fights.
  • GricielGriciel
    For being the Great Fomorian King, I didn't think they'd make him look so... human or angelic... I was hoping they'd make him look more monstrous.

I like that they gave him such a huge variety of different attacks, more than any other boss I've seen in this game. I hope they will keep up that trend, since it makes fights less boring and you really have to think on your feet more. But despite all that (I know they only reached up to health bar 7 of him) but where is his "evil eye" attacks or mechanic? He's Balor of the Evil Eye right?

The raid ends right before entering into the other phase, and Balor is kneeling down. I think he's about to transform or something.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider

The raid ends right before entering into the other phase, and Balor is kneeling down. I think he's about to transform or something.

ahh interesting... so this raid is not fully released? or what?