[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Curse Mechanics of Mini boss in SS3

RadeonFuryRadeonFury
Vindictus Rep: 425
in General Discussion
I think this mechanic is a not so fun thing for low gear player like me , It is nearly impossible to defeat the boss before stage 4 without lifting the curse with secondary weapon. Also , if i bring mining bomb to farm for ores it is useless again the curse.

Comments

• HeartCardHeartCard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    How the hell are you unable to defeat the boss before stage 4?
    You have the free +10 LV90 gear. That alone should be more than enough to solo through any non-raid boss in Season 3. Sure as hell was for me.
    ZeroheartSir_Render
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Also how hard is it to throw down a light of Pala or chain hook to reset the curse?
    As for the mining situation, grab a buddy or get a pet (Junior chieftain will work but Hell fairies are the best)
    RadeonFurySir_Render
  • RadeonFuryRadeonFury
    edited January 8, 2018
    HeartCard wrote: »
    How the hell are you unable to defeat the boss before stage 4?
    You have the free +10 LV90 gear. That alone should be more than enough to solo through any non-raid boss in Season 3. Sure as hell was for me.

Well, look like i'm just bad as this, even with orange +13 regina twin sword i still have a hard time with sub-boss in Ben-Chener Summit and after it +sad
    Sir_Render
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Palalas + mining pet or farm duo. Easy every time.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited January 8, 2018
    If you're twin sword lann, I can still see you having trouble against these bosses since they benefit the least from additional damage (for whatever reason).

Overall, if you're looking to farm god ores, you're sometimes better off farming in Berbhe and hoping that you don't run into Manus.
    Palalas + mining pet or farm duo. Easy every time.

Except that God ores and other entity drops split among party members and with this in mind, you sometimes get no god ores in return after the ore blows up. Just useless cop, sil, and gold ores.
    RadeonFury
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^
    Farm those dungs on Karok who can dispell those debuffs? Easier every time.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    RadeonFury wrote: »
    I think this mechanic is a not so fun thing for low gear player like me , It is nearly impossible to defeat the boss before stage 4 without lifting the curse with secondary weapon. Also , if i bring mining bomb to farm for ores it is useless again the curse.

a +13 oj weap is by no means a low gear
    Sir_Render
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    SAX wrote: »

a +13 oj weap is by no means a low gear.

Except that twin sword lann benefits the least out of all the possible classes. due to his massive gap in between attacks and dodging.
  • _Kale_Kale
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    Except that twin sword lann benefits the least out of all the possible classes. due to his massive gap in between attacks and dodging.

Low frequency attacks generally have higher multipliers than high frequency attacks; that's how classes and skills are balanced. AD is subject to those attack multipliers, so the frequency of attacks doesn't affect how much a given class benefits from it.
    RadeonFurySir_Render
  • RadeonFuryRadeonFury
    edited January 9, 2018
    SAX wrote: »
    a +13 oj weap is by no means a low gear
    But that is the only oj stuff i have :D
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Muir drops a good amount of godly ores and is very fast to kill, you can also buy a vvip and use the free goddess graces to lift the curse if you don't want to buy the mining pet. Or, you know, just use trans and rush the entire map in a few minutes, Manus always appears in dailies, just save a single trans and done.
    RadeonFury
  • AlieniaAlienia
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited January 9, 2018
    Edit: Pointless comment now, staff took too much time "approving" it.