[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I got blocked w/ message to contact Billing. Why?

SereneDreamSereneDream
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited March 13, 2018 in Account Support
Just few hours ago, my account was fine, but now when I try to login, the Launcher tell me my account is blocked, and have to contact Billing. Doing some search, it seem like the problem is with payment.
1PhWYGm.jpg

But in the account history, I can't see anything wrong with my account NX purchases. All the charge are made with code I bought myself, using my own money, and I have never asked for any refund.
h2AyEaQ.jpg

I submitted a ticket to Billing, but I want to ask if anyone know why and have experience in this matter?

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited January 3, 2018
    i had a similar problem. when the problem is billing, you probably done something that seems suspicious like moving a lot of gold or transferring gold between accounts. if you truly have done nothing wrong, do not worry. just follow through with your ticket and ask them whats the matter. it could take some time (a day or so) since billing is separate from nexons actual game helpdesk.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    They probably are blaming you for not getting the money from the bank, when it's likely their own error. If so, contact your bank and ask them what the deal is. But only do so if support tells you that's the problem; it might be like Suh said and it's an in-game issue.

Also, never, ever give Nexon your personal information. If it's a transaction error, they can't solve that by getting your personal info anyway.
    Sir_Render
  • SereneDreamSereneDream
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited January 5, 2018
    Okay, an update about my case.

- After seeing my account getting blocked by Billing, I sent in a ticket asking why.
    - About 4-5 hours later, I tried again just to hope for a miracle, and miracle really happened. My account is unblocked as if nothing happened. The ticket is still unanswered at the time
    - A few more hours passed, and a GM answering my ticket. He tell me that he can't find anything wrong with my account.

I guess my account is still safe, no infraction or whatsoever. Still, my heart stopped for a few seconds when I see the blocked message.
    Rezi
  • uncledolanuncledolan
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    u have been busted