[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Severe Lag, anybody else?

WeeaboosWeeaboos
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited January 21, 2018 in Tech Support
Let me get straight to the point, I've been having extremely bad lag for weeks and 2 days ago, it has gotten to the point where I get at least 4 FPS . Even with the lowest settings as possible, I still get below 10 FPS which makes this game unplayable. I cannot even do a full attack without the lag cancelling it which ends up with me dying and it takes me at least 10 minutes to finish a battle. It is literally impossible to play any character and it is not my computer because I could play games which takes more than what Vindictus has. Is this happening for anybody else? I've been playing like this for months, even when I got a new computer, was still laggy but not severe.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    I only get bad lag in donegal where multi-process seems to fix most of my issues.

Honestly, this game isn't meant to run with multiple cores...
  • RedTerraRedTerra
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    A lot of people have been becoming laggy but they are blaming Net Neutrality.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I've been getting some extra lag, too. I normally never lag solo, but even solo I'm lagging some. It's getting annoying.

I've also found it harder to get "good" lag in a party, no matter who hosts, no matter if multi-process. I used to have only a small amount that I could handle, and there was no major lag stack based on number of party members; now I have to wait 3 seconds for my character to even move if there's more than 2 people in the party.