[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Neck Grabber title

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in General Discussion
How does it work? It feels random cause sometimes it does the animation and sometimes it doesn't.

Comments

• ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited November 12, 2016
    I t doesn't work everywhere. There is a key prompt that will appear when you are in a valid spot. It will appear when you are near enough to a wall, barrel, etc. but you have to smash them into something. Just about any object or wall is fine, but if you do it too far away from anything it wont count. If you grab a mob and don't see a prompt, just drag them to the nearest object.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    I know I have to grab them first. But sometimes there's a sumo wrestling smash thingy that also counts so how to trigger that? And btw whats a promt?
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    edited November 12, 2016
    MK2Xiao said:

I know I have to grab them first. But sometimes there's a sumo wrestling smash thingy that also counts so how to trigger that? And btw whats a promt?
    the prompt, is the icon that appears. white square that tells you to press right mouse button. So if you grab a mob and you don't see that icon, just maneuver yourself (while still holding on to the mob) closer to a wall or barrel, cliff, another mob,etc, until the icon pops up. mostly you want to have your characters back facing the wall, object or whatever.

im not quite sure what the sumo wrestling animation is, however, there are different animations based on what object activates it, but other than recognizing what object or situation triggers a specific animation, you can't control or activate specific ones. i.e. it may activate when you smash them into a light but it might be a different animation when you smash them into a barrel, you can't control it tho.

• TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

Getting those titles on Kai is fun...

ಠ_ಠ

• KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited November 12, 2016
    Evie why can't you get this title :[
    Did they removed psychotic neck snapper(1000)? My sylas stopped after fanatic (300)
  • BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    MK2Xiao said:

Did they removed psychotic neck snapper(1000)? My sylas stopped after fanatic (300)
    No you can still get it.
    Strange it doesn't say I've discovered a new title
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    You can't discover the Psychotic Neck Grabber title. You have to pretty much keep grabbing enemies until you receive the title.
    Wow so blind lol
    Bump are we sure Sylas can get the 1k Neck Grabber title? Cause I've been grabbing for like 60 dungeons =70~ mobs per dg and nothing
    edited December 12, 2016
    NVM Just got it mins after I posted derp