[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A fair warning about the X mas outfit box.

IkarsuIkarsu
Vindictus Rep: 3,765
in General Discussion
It cannot be transferred within the account, so be wary of choosing upon logging in.

agMgdP4.jpg

Comments

• myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    Oh yeah. I knew about this and accidentally logged into my alt to transfer some money. RIP.
    KingRichRice
  • MrsSithMrsSith
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    edited December 25, 2017
    Is there a difference between the red and blue santa outfits from today's login event? (other than the color ofc)
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    It's based on your gender where Wild = male and Cute = female.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    edited December 25, 2017
    Red and Blue are the same, just color difference. Both showing the midriff area.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Really stupid how they did this. Wanted it on my Miri, but logged into my Delia first to check something thinking I'd be able to put it in my shared storage but NOPE! Haaaa, fu**ed again by Nexon +yay GG~
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    To be fair, they did actually warn you.

f0bbrgY.jpg
    ReziDixit
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Ebonwings wrote: »

f0bbrgY.jpg

It's just in case for those who missed it. I never cared about the outfitter to begin with.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Ebonwings wrote: »

f0bbrgY.jpg

Still a dumb idea "All other rewards cannot be traded" Okay, but why.. It's one thing to make it so that they can't be traded on the mp- that's fine, but why make it so that you can't send it to a different character on the same account.. Defeats the purpose of having a shared storage.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 26, 2017
    Cause everyone loves a game where you have to micromanage which character you hop on first +haha Again, even more annoying are the current event boxes that drop every hour and can't be moved to the characters you actually want them on.

And let me just add, if the code is done properly it should be as easy as changing one small line or section to control whether something is bound to character or account. If it's hard to implement, then that's hard to understand. If KR simply won't let them be account bound for some crazy reason, that's just poor treatment of the players.
    boddoleSir_Render
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    edited December 27, 2017
    Oh, trust me. I know it's a dumb idea.

I had a major brain fart myself when I wanted to give my Lynn that extra unbind coupon but logged into Miri simply out of habit. Yeah, I was pissed.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Go submit a ticket and stop complaining on forums.
    They moved my Premium Enchant Rune for me when it was claimed on a character I was AFK crafting on.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Tamago wrote: »
    They moved my Premium Enchant Rune for me when it was claimed on a character I was AFK crafting on.

People tend to come on the forums more about these issues or putting out a small PSA.
    "submit a ticket" nexon isnt so nice about moving a item to another character if the player logged on to the wrong at the time.
    They would promptly say no to a request of that sort. Its better for them to keep tradable within the acc so this doesn't happen again.
    Prototypemind
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 27, 2017
    Agreed. Again, it's an easy fix to at most a few lines of code for the event items. Why we have to go through this every event I just don't know. Why all items of these types aren't set to be account bound after all this time I don't know.

What sense does it make to have to answer tickets and move items? It's a waste of everyone's time. Of course it took them years to figure out that airtight items would make them a lot more cash than bound ones for multiple reasons. Craziness that people are happier when they feel like their effort isn't wasted and a game isn't turned into a headache for no reason.

Keep in mind as well that a lot of people don't use the forums. Most players in most games do not even if they're avid players, or those returning because of a bit of free time. Logging on and finding out they got something great that's stuck on the wrong character is not going to be pleasing. It's common sense and marketing 101 that making people jump through hoops doesn't garner repeat business.

Fix it, just fix it.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Tamago wrote: »

People tend to come on the forums more about these issues or putting out a small PSA.
    "submit a ticket" nexon isnt so nice about moving a item to another character if the player logged on to the wrong at the time.
    They would promptly say no to a request of that sort. Its better for them to keep tradable within the acc so this doesn't happen again.

If you read my post, I said that the Premium Enchant Rune was on the wrong character for me and they moved it for me.