[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please un-nerf the succubus fang

SAXSAX
Vindictus Rep: 1,605
edited December 10, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
This nerf on succubus fang is ridiculous since it makes it pointless to use it now while there are better artifacts that are better for the purpose of healing 5k, cheaper and with less cooldown not to mention without the need to hit an enemy.
gyE8B7H.jpg

And the final nail to hit the coffin is that this nerf is not mentioned in the item description, they should at least make it work like sylas soul drain which cap the amount healed per hit but even that is unbalanced because fast hitting char will benefit more than the rest(I.E: Chain vella, spear lann)

Edit: Im sorry for the typo is cold in here and i was in a rush
  1. They should un-nerf this?26 votes
    1. Of course this is just nonsense
       73% (19 votes)
    2. At least make them work like sylas soul drain
       12% (3 votes)
    3. Better remove the item from the game and be done with it
       15% (4 votes)

Comments

• SolarynSolaryn
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Looks like I'm not the only one...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 11, 2017
    Wait let me get this straight. So DevCAT nerfed this accessory but NA never fixed the description? Well i guess i know why im getting reports of unfinished lines and bad Miri skill translations from NA/EU players. I even applied to be a translator for them and i didnt even get a single answer from them so you can imagine why im sad to see these translations being destroyed or not even finished for you guys.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Wait let me get this straight. So DevCAT nerfed this accessory but NA never fixed the description? Well i guess i know why im getting reports of unfinished lines and bad Miri skill translations from NA/EU players. I even applied to be a translator for them and i didnt even get a single answer from them so you can imagine why im sad to see these translations being destroyed or not even finished for you guys.

I just dont get why we have such a terrible service from a game this old, one would think that 7 years would be enough to polish their customer support
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    I'd be content with at least a reason for nerfing fang, since i can't come with one myself. Not now when you can spam insta pots, and then some mercs. I enjoyed raiding without any healing apart from using the artifact and even gave me a reason to increase hp.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited December 26, 2017
    Lot of reasons why this got nerfed in KR. This was the perfect item for rush builds where they just do a crap ton of damage without the worry about their HP in the process since they can just get it all back after they finish their combo.
  • DexkillDexkill
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Now its just simply unuseable like the Phoenix shet or lion statue.
  • ViolaterViolater
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    agreed , un-nurf
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited June 30, 2018
    The sad thing is that it doesn't calculate the 5,000 recovered HP when you recover the health but rather when you deal the damage.

If you're at full HP when a succubus Fang is activated and deal 50,000 damage, then get hit while the effect is still going, you won't recover HP. It thinks you already recovered the 5,000 health even though you didn't.

Please un-nerf. It wasn't necessary to make this change.

Ikarsu wrote: »
    Lot of reasons why this got nerfed in KR. This was the perfect item for rush builds where they just do a crap ton of damage without the worry about their HP in the process since they can just get it all back after they finish their combo.

The Ironhide stimulant accomplishes the same thing, but yet they didn't nerf that. It has the capability to nullify all incoming damage and prevent staggering. With the succubus Fang, you at least had to deal enough damage to counteract how much you were taking.