[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why aren't event items account bound?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in General Discussion
Most players move around on their account if they're crafting, enhancing, etc., or even just to play their alts. Why do you penalize us for that by making us have to clock watch to make sure we're on our mains as each hour rolls over for this current event? I mean, there's a leveling event going on beside that, so lots of people are on their Miris rather than their mains. I've missed the box on my main multiple times now because I happen to be doing something on another character when the hour is up. Why is it so difficult to make the outer or inner packages able to be mailed between characters/use shared storage? This happened with the last event as well and the 10K AP capsule from the Golden Time last week.

Between this and all mats being bound once they're mailed it's like you guys are at war with QoL fixes.
Order5DubDeeiMinikls9LoLoBootyReziWilkoArishantePixelPantsuArianthe_and 1 other.

Comments

• AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Why isn't everything NX account bound. Not Character bound. Like outfitters,why tf is something I pay money for not able to be used across my account. Everything NX based should be account wide not character bound, as well as mats imo should never bind to anyone. Why tf should clear additive bind to me.......
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    I honestly think this game is a giant research experiment to see how much nonsense a person will put up with for great combat and dress up capabilities...
    ReziFreakingAngelOrder5MaryJaneArishanteKingRichRice
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    I wish Vindi would adopt BDO's account-shareable features. Since that's too much to ask for, it'd be nice if we at least had a separate account-shared mailbox where event items would be sent to, and we can receive the rewards on the character of our choice.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    boddole wrote: »
    I honestly think this game is a giant research experiment to see how much nonsense a person will put up with for great combat and dress up capabilities...

It's most likely a stress test for both servers and players. I wonder if Nexon considered how bad distributing the New Year's title has been in the past, and that the Golden Miri event items (which are awarded starting at midnight PST) may contribute to greater problems with the server (January 1st prize is the 10-15 coupon).
    boddoleRezi
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    @Order5:
    "problems with the server"
    Ohhhh Lord...*puts on riot gear*
    Order5Rezi
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Perm Hair on the wrong character because I logged on without remembering that I need to micromanage what I'm doing since some things are bound and some things aren't. Just trying to get on to check for something else and RIP. I know there's extra coding involved, but it's what your teams are paid for. Please in the future do this in a way that items don't go to less than ideal use simply because we logged on in the 'wrong' order. It's the same thing with Attendance Events where items go to the first char on the next day and end up bound.

There is zero reason not to do this for players. I'm sure with the holiday this won't get a response anytime soon, but here's hoping it gets one eventually.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    And there is also this cash char slot bug going on. People who don't want to delete one or more char can't create their miris. And they can't receive the items on her either. I missed 10k AP myself, I'm pretty sure there are people who'd prefer getting inner/hair coupons on their Miris that they can't create yet. It's been 3 weeks and while they can't fix this bug (or don't want to bother), they also don't let us to compensate it by ourselves.