[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

That moment when..

ReimaeReimae
Vindictus Rep: 1,090
edited December 20, 2017 in General Discussion
You decide to spend 100$ on the game then they block your payment due to exceeded NX limit. q.q I feel cheated. It should honestly be more like "If you can prove it's you there isn't a limit on NX purchases."

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    wow they block purchases after you buy too much NX?

isn't that the opposite of what companies want to do?
  • ReimaeReimae
    edited December 20, 2017
    They actually blocked me until the 24th due to purchasing 70k NX when Miri came out... but don't you want my money Nexon? :(
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Is that through NX credit? If you buy the karma koin codes there should be no caps for the amount of codes you redeem only the cap the vendor places on purchasing the code.
    Dokkun
  • ReimaeReimae
    That's true, I was just hoping I could purchase NX and get the bonus but instead I would only get the blowout bonus from one KarmaCoin if I do so. :(
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Reimae wrote: »
    That's true, I was just hoping I could purchase NX and get the bonus but instead I would only get the blowout bonus from one KarmaCoin if I do so. :(

You can combine Karma Koin cards if that's what you're worried about, I think you just go to their website.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    PCGameSupply, OffGamers, and Paypal Gifts all sell Karma Koin cards.
    PixelPantsu
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited December 20, 2017
    For purchasing you only need the bank card number, so that's like a mandatory thing for companies to prevent the customers from zeroing someone's bank account. Not because they don't want that money.

And as mentioned above, external purchases may have their own limits because of the same thing.
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    You can only spend 200 dollars a month, I get blocked every month. Ugh
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 21, 2017
    Annaz wrote: »
    You can only spend 200 dollars a month, I get blocked every month. Ugh

While I no longer buy NX after rise... you can always by as many Karma Koins as you want. -> Pro tip... Buy them at a grocery store, get free gas pts + 3-5% cash back on your CC+ you get as many KK that you want to throw away to the RNG gods. And if you are lucky your grocery store might have a 10-15% holiday discount ;-)
    Rezi