[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Give Us A Choice To Auto Equip Or Not To...

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
edited December 19, 2017 in General Discussion
To me one of the more annoying & sometimes embarassing things in Vindictus is the Auto Equip. Everytime our chars get a new piece of wearable armor, accessory or equipment they automatically put it on. Ive looked & looked & im 99.975% sure theres no setting that lets us turn that feature on/off. But i think their should be and it would not only be a helpful thing, but it could also prevent possible future embarassment to players & their chars...V6yfd73.gif

TI7VqfC.jpg
  1. Do You Think Their Should Be An On/Off Switch For Auto Eqip?25 votes
    1. I Do...
       60% (15 votes)
    2. I Dont...
       40% (10 votes)

Comments

• SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    I dont have it do that, unless you mean for gear types (earring, helmet, gloves, feet, etc.) that weren't previously owned?
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    edited December 20, 2017
    Leveling up on Miri through story progression mode gave me the choice to equip anything new I got after just about every battle. You either have to have nothing equipped in the slot or have been battling so long the durability on what you were wearing before went to zilch.

I'm not sure what could be embarrassing you. We've all done the mix and match with rainbow colored hobo gear before. At end game this should no longer be a problem anyway.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    if vindictus had 1000 problems this would probably be the 1001th
    Sir_RenderLoLoBootyHallyStormCrusher
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Satsue wrote: »
    I dont have it do that, unless you mean for gear types (earring, helmet, gloves, feet, etc.) that weren't previously owned?

I mean anytime you get something new in your inventory & your character has an empty spot on them. The item autoequips.

TI7VqfC.jpg

• WyldstormWyldstorm
    CometCupid wrote: »
    Leveling up on Miri through story progression mode gave me the choice to equip anything new I got after just about every battle. You either have to have nothing equipped in the slot or have been battling so long the durability on what you were wearing before went to zilch.

It gave you a choice to autoequip????? As in how?

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    It won't autoequip in dungeon though. You have to get these new equipment in town and on the unoccupied slot. If your loot get to your mailbox and you're cleaning them, you can accidentally wear those as you take them out if you're currently nekkid.