[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+3 infusions - do they still exist/obtainable?

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
in General Discussion
Has anyone tried to infuse an accessory lately? Is it still possible to get +3 crit, or +3 balance on an accessory?
I know it's possible to get -1, or +1 but those odds are rare, as it's normally +2bal/+2 crit, or +1 att speed. Also is it possible to get +2 att spd infusion aswell?

I don't think I've seen +2 speed infusion, although I have in the past- seen a +3 crit infused blue kitty brooch.. Is it just rng?

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Just RNG
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It depends on the accessory as well. Inno Cry/Tear only gets +1 by default, and +2 max I believe, where as things like ODMs and Kitties that get +2 by default can get +3 max. That's how it works AFAIK, but Order 5 or someone will probably know better.

*summons the spirit of Shippuu*
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 16, 2017
    It depends on the accessory as well. Inno Cry/Tear only gets +1 by default, and +2 max I believe, where as things like ODMs and Kitties that get +2 by default can get +3 max. That's how it works AFAIK, but Order 5 or someone will probably know better.

Crit and Bal are +1 to +3 because the base is +2, but +1 and +3 are extremely rare.
    Speed is probably only +1. +2 could possibly exist, but I haven't seen it and it would be extremely rare as well.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 16, 2017

Sorry to say that I don't know much more than the rest of you. I'm aware that such things are (or were) possible, and I vaguely recall seeing someone with a +2 Attack Speed Emerald Belt prior to season 3, but I dismissed it as "rich people problems". As for the question at hand, this is one of those things where you'll likely have to wait for someone to get lucky and post about it before having a definitive answer.

My insight is that on one hand, infusion seems to remain largely unchanged, and therefore it's likely still possible to get that rare +3 Crit or +2 Spd. However, even if it is still possible, the odds are stacked against you so much that the small benefit it provides just simply isn't worth it.

This is what the spirit of Shippuu had to say one year ago: http://vindmanual.forumotion.com/t179-the-odds-relative-difficulty-of-achieving-specific-power-infusion-results

This image was also from a year ago before Rise, +3 crit: http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2016/05/12/bbs/i10451677355.jpg
    (Extra link in case image link is having problems: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2087/110475)
    ISnatchMoneyBlueRappyPrototypemindLoLoBooty
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    I did have -3 bal infusion (lucky! :D ) on a lvl 90 weapon post rise a few months ago. So I am assuming the chances are still there albeit extremely extremely low.
    Sir_Render
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I have 3 crit res on one part of my armor - dullahan head . Did 1 month ago .
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Right before Miri update I was infusing Fomorian Books. I got -3 CRIT twice but could never get more than +2 CRIT. Lends credence to @prototypemind comments. Also the top evie has/had a fomorian book with +3 CRIT. If I craft any +/- 3 again I'll post a screenshot.