[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Issue with Free Character Slots

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited September 13, 2018 in General Discussion
Characters cannot be created using Free Character Slots, excluding the first slot on a server. Premium Character Slots are still functional. This issue affects both Europe and North America. We are working on a fix for this issue and will deploy it in a hotfix update soon.

giphy.gif

Comments

• GaldoRGaldoR
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    what is the max limit of Free Char Slots should I normally have in Europe Server ?
  • 1llllllllll11llllllllll1
    edited November 16, 2017
    GaldoR wrote: »
    what is the max limit of Free Char Slots should I normally have in Europe Server ?

If I'm not mistaken its 5 or 6 free character slots except the premium slots.
  • AereqAereq
    Mm.. I seem to have the same issue with a premium slot as well. Trying to create a new character with a premium slot that I had just bought but when I press create and enter a name, it tells me that I cannot create anymore characters. Are the premium slots bugged as well?
  • AereqAereq
    Mm.. I seem to have the same issue with a premium slot as well. Trying to create a new character with a premium slot that I had just bought but when I press create and enter a name, it tells me that I cannot create anymore characters. Are the
  • Weak1ingsWeak1ings
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Thanks, I had this issue.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    when west sever merged u put all my

west server chars on my east acc and I lost my free char slot :'(
    Sir_RenderDtoxerRoflcakes
  • KristofSDKristofSD
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Are you fixing this issue during todays maintenance?
    I hope u are ....
    On 9th November you write: "We are working on a fix for this issue and will deploy it in a hotfix update soon."
    A month later you launch Miri events but people with more than 6 characters on account cant even create her because this issue is still not fixed after a month.
    Miri events will end up soon and most of people still cant even create Miri on their accounts.
    Does it really take so much time to fix bugged character slots? Over a month already?
    Whos working on it? Is there anyone really working on it?
    WTF?
    Nishiki
  • KristofSDKristofSD
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    edited December 14, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    Characters cannot be created using Free Character Slots, excluding the first slot on a server. Premium Character Slots are still functional. This issue affects both Europe and North America. We are working on a fix for this issue and will deploy it in a hotfix update soon.
    Aereq wrote: »
    Mm.. I seem to have the same issue with a premium slot as well. Trying to create a new character with a premium slot that I had just bought but when I press create and enter a name, it tells me that I cannot create anymore characters. Are the premium slots bugged as well?

I guess you are waiting for people to spend NX for Premium Slots which dont work either .....

• RoflcakesRoflcakes
    So...is this ever gonna be fixed?
  • NishikiNishiki
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I'm still trying to figure out a way to make Miri too. Will there be an announcement when this is fixed?
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    i think you should reconsider the price of characters. 9900 is very high for one characters essecially since we cant buy them off the market. we should of had eu prices on the eu server, just because we are run by NA now, we are still EU and we should have the same EU price tag and not be ripped off by the exchange rate.
  • AmenariAmenari
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    The bug is still not fixed?