[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Insert annoy'd thread title about Crafting!

Sir_RenderSir_Render
Vindictus Rep: 1,720
in General Discussion
Rise was a mistake~ Orz

ah i didn't explain why i feel that way so i shall tell a story

I made a Miri and decided to level her up and try to actually put some real effort into her equipment as i leveled up i eventually decided i wasn't going to get a Dullahan weapon feather it just wasn't going to happen anytime soon so instead i decided that i'm going to make a +90 weapon and so i gathered together the best quality parts i could find focused mostly on Crit and attack (it will actually have capped crit and only 200 off max attack (for me thats really impressive)) so i finally got the last piece today just a few mins ago only to find out that I can't even craft the weapon

it's not because i haven't done the battle
it's because i need to complete all of the Tutorials (dangit devcat i know how crafting works!)
so i'm like alright i guess i'll just do that then
Can't tutorial the other thing until i kill Regina
Okay fine~ i'll just kill Regina
-after i kill Regina-
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TILL YOU KILL REGINA
but i did?
NOOOOO YOU DIDN'T
but....i did?
NO N O NO NUHUH NO NADA DIDN'T
but...
NO YOU MUST STORY IT
but i am still in season 1? maybe if i click on it?
BATTLE INFORMATION DOESN'T EXIST.

Wut.

is there a way around this anyone?

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Sadly no because for some reason they tied some of the story advancement to that system--a system that now includes features that bind items to you.

Gotta love Rise and its continued changes that make the game worse once piece at a time. What's awesome is that said tutorial that teaches you about doing something that will bind your weapon to you can't be done on each char until you complete that part of the story.

To summarize: RISE rushes you to end game level, only to slow you down when you still need to do more story content before you can craft anything on your own. Very strange streamlining.
    Sir_RenderReziBatSnacks
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    ? This isnt a problem at all unless you try to avoid doing the story for some reason. Just do the story.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    ? This isnt a problem at all unless you try to avoid doing the story for some reason. Just do the story.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    The problem is that this new system retconned all the progress that had been made in professions. They either should have replaced pre-90 with the new system or made 90+ stay with the old system. One or the other.
    Sir_Render
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Unless you have a lot of time and gold to spend, just ignore the crafting in this game.
    <An advice from a beta player.>
    Rezi