[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

December 14th Scheduled Maintenance

LumosNXALumosNXA
Vindictus Rep: 500
Nexon
edited December 13, 2017 in Official News
Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 14th at 5:00 AM PST. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5.5 hours, concluding at around 10:30 AM PST.

- Start and End Time -
Pacific: 5:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
Eastern: 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM EST
Europe: 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM CET
Australia: 12:00 AM - 5:30 AM AEDT, ending on Friday, December 15th

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
  • Server Upkeep
  • Monthly Windows Update
  • Christmas Tree Events begin!

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• EonWolfEonWolf
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS christmas tree event! I loved the tree event last year (I think it was last year or the year prior) but either way, yisss intensifies....can't wait
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop...
  • ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    edited December 14, 2017
    UPDATE: All of Vindictus' non-NX Purchase services are now available. Due to complications during the maintenance, the Supply Depot and NX purchases in the Avatar and Outfitter Shop will be unavailable, and all accounts will display as having 0 NX. We are working to fix those issues, and will update you when we are able.

• ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    UPDATE: NX purchase issue has been resolved, all Vindictus services are fully functional. Please note, if you have been logged on since the maintenance completed, you may need to return to the Main Screen and reselect your character in order to purchase once again.