[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Poll: Should the Additional Damage be reverted

ZollenZollen
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
in General Discussion
General curiosity.
  1. Should the new Additional Damage formula be revert back to the Pre-RISE state?57 votes
    1. No. I like being carried by Whales.
       23% (13 votes)
    2. Yes. I liked when I could carry my own weight without a +15 and/or +13 armor.
       77% (44 votes)

Comments

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Let's revert to XE where combos and dodging meant something.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Would it be more realistic for Nexon to at least make the additional damage benefit from enhancements less inflated? -3-
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 9, 2017
    Yeah they broke the game with this, adding enhance up to +20, and removing the 8 man raids. (Personally I also liked hard/hero modes + oaths and the ability to double boom weapons). Not that we will get any of these back. Oh well, at least I have a reason not to spend any money on the game now.
    PrototypemindNecrochildEnigmaTaro
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    give us tir coin
    Anthonytonyboy
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    I just don't like the idea of armors giving AD, that just doesn't make sense to me... or does it :*
  • ReziRezi
    It doesn't make sense to me how enhancement levels give AD. But if it was stars that gave it...
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Dinah wrote: »
    I just don't like the idea of armors giving AD, that just doesn't make sense to me... or does it :*

thats great

now i finally have an excuse to upgrade armors past +3
  • ReziRezi
    now i finally have an excuse to upgrade armors past +3

You mean besides attack speed?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I think the concept is good, but values are far too high. It should be some kind of end-game min-maxing, not main factor above all things.
    BOK_CHOI
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited December 11, 2017
    -Make it take the same amount of runes to make one armor set vs one weapon (right now you need a LOT more runes for armor overall)

-Balance boss HP for parties of +10 weapons, not +12 or higher.

-Buff magic elixirs/life elixirs so that they give a lot more brynns for r8 and below scrolls (to help newbies use r8 and below scrolls without the expensive blessed elixirs)

-Fix magic powder drop rate so it drops more often than blessed magic powder, not less.

-Change the composite system so that replacing the main no longer resets the enhancement level, but booming equip with purple mains give you no mats back. Make it really cheap to upgrade from purple to OJ, especially for level 90 gear. Actually give people a reason to upgrade from purple to OJ armor rather than crafting OJ from scratch (right now people only upgrade the chunk to OJ when trying to go +13).

-Make it easier for newbies to get seals. Re-balance nifleheim for people in basic level 90 gear (lets face it, the rewards suck anyway, and the quests open up at level 80 IIRC and Nifleheim is impossible with level 80 gear unless you get carried). Move the quests to level 90.

-Make Abyssal arena normal mode easy and meant for newbies to get seals, make hero mode for people in good gear and you get a guaranteed abyssal shard per run.

-Replace all drops in royal raids with bottles. You are guaranteed 1 bottle of each tier as long as you meet the level requirement. Bonus bottles for more damage. RNG elixirs are retarded.

-Change bosses like Stiborg/Ancient Lakoria so that they dont spend most of the fight running away from players/invulnerable.

-Remove attack caps from hero mode. Hero mode gives double cores or something to encourage people to run them. Lets face it, there is currently no reason to run hero mode unless you really, really, have nothing better to do. Im pretty sure devcat themselves admitted hero mode rewards are lacking. Make hero mode raids have a different limit compared to normal mode so people still do normal mode.

-Level 80 and below gear no longer reset enhancement ranks. I tried to get armor past +7 and gave up because it was taking a ridiculous amount of empo stones due to the constant resets. There is currently no point in wasting your time/money trying to enhance past +7 due to the resets and because you will quickly outlevel the gear anyway.

-Make s3 story dungeons worthwhile to run, nobody wants to help out because there are no ores, no trees and no mini bosses. The rewards suck hard for the time invested. You are expected to solo the story dungeons in free +10 gear, but bosses like Callidus, Akadus, Valus and Pestis are insanely tanky for a single player in +10 gear, and the trash mobs are pretty tanky as well.

-Make the long s3 dungeons (BCE, BCT, etc) shorter/more rewarding to run, right now people are willing to do berbhe, but most refuse to touch the long dungeons.

-Give players a way to obtain level 70 brooches other than RNG boxes.

-Add dura/unbind pots to the ap shop.

-Make all bound items account wide, so you can move outfits to alts, and re-use bound gear on alts without paying a fortune in unbind pots every time. Right now it costs more than 10m on NA to unbind a single piece of gear, and unbinding accessories with r8 enchants is just not worth it.

-Remove the 2 day timer on AP shop merc pots, they arent powerful enough to require a timer after RISE.

-Make ein lacher less rage inducing for certain characters. There is a massive gap between something like sword vella and chain vella when trying to get gold.

-Make secondary weapons other than mine bombs relevant. Really, who uses small bombs? Nobody cares about the mini boss curse anymore unless they are soloing s3 in free +10 gear.

-Berbhe/Donegal should have a 100% chance to spawn trees.

-Make screenshot mode free cam, so players will actually use it to take sceenshots.

-Add expertise recipes for level 70+ brooches and the end game accessories.

-Change premium enchant runes so they leave a rune frag behind when they fail. Aside from event runes, they are the only rune that doesnt leave a fragment i think.

-Increase the AP cap to the same amount KR has. Once you reach the AP cap you get spammed with constant popups telling you to use your AP, but its impossible to use your AP when you have all skills maxed and the AP shop is on cooldown.

-Allow neam to be hosted on QB and allow practice mode runs to be hosted where you start directly at a certain phase so you can practice a particular phase.

-Make Videk less RNG and make all infusions equally useful. +3 str is useless.
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Yes please revert the add damage back I beg you :O