[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri has this hair but no one else does ._.

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
edited December 6, 2017 in General Discussion
image.png?width=365&height=300
tanks we love u

p.s just give it to every character please because this hair was suppose to be out already for everyone not just miri
Scheherazade

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    ok so shes has a ton of hair meanwhile lets just ignore delia and the rest of the characters and the hairs they are missing :D
    Casca
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I only noticed this hair and two others that are for Miri only, all the rest of them where the exact same for every other female, each female character they come out with will have 3 to 4 hairstyles for them only, if they're older characters like Fiona or Evie, and at this point Vella as well, then the other female characters might gain access to the previously restricted hairstyles but not usually, I've also never seen a non miri character with this hair style (Granted i also wasn't looking very hard), are you sure it was supposed to be open to all of them?
    edited December 6, 2017
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

cant find others in inven cuz that would take too long
    also we're missing this hair that they showed for fiona like 2 years ago unknown.png