[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I have 20 Characters..How many do i have to Delete

Sir_RenderSir_Render
Vindictus Rep: 1,720
edited November 30, 2017 in General Discussion
As Miri is coming out I had a Spot saved for her but then the Server merge happened and I'm in a few pickles dealing with my characters

I can't create a new character at all even though i saved a slot before the merge for Miri
I can't even buy a Prem character slot for when the time comes

Is there anyway i can Fuse my characters together or something as i have some characters who are literally the same character with other avatar items
i have a few characters i can delete but i also have allot that I CANNOT delete
At the very least i'd like to be able to transfer over allot of my untradable items or something

Current character amount: 20
I can at best Delete 8 of them maybe?
BabyDani
  1. PS: you should look up Sir Render on yubtub doooo iiiit5 votes
    1. I already watch your content good job team! I also love your name it's really Surreal! +bestest
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No, No, NO NO! I SHALL NOT GOOD DAY SIR!
       20% (1 vote)
    3. No, No, NO NO! I SHALL NOT GOOD DAY SIR! Nice name by the way. +best
       0% (0 votes)
    4. uhhh sure i'll give it a look
       20% (1 vote)
    5. I'm not touching this...OH CRA-
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• Sir_RenderSir_Render
    I can finally speak after 3 days!
    *noticed my thread appeared on the 3rd page*
    fantastic...
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    If you want to create a character using the free slots, you would need to delete 14 characters (7 free slots are available on an account).
    If you want to create a character by purchasing a premium slot, you would need to delete 1 character (premium slots can be added to an account to push it to at most 20 characters).
    Sir_Render
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial to make a new account and claim event rewards separately? Also won't lose any characters this way.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial to make a new account and claim event rewards separately? Also won't lose any characters this way.

can't trade 150mil worth items between accounts~ due to account bound nonsense