[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

To Nexon employees, serious support staff issues

Comments

• Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited November 30, 2017
    Woot i can finally post now to see what has posted
    Dokkun
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I love how you started this thread but accept zero feedback that is factual if it doesn't fit the narrative that you want. You have the items you purchased, you made the mistake, and them giving you cash shop items to correct your mistake isn't their onus to bear. I'm sorry that you're upset about it but Nexon is not in the wrong here. There's LOTS they've messed up on and I'm fine with that being pointed out but you are in the wrong and railing at them to give you paid items isn't justified in any way.
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited November 30, 2017
    Sad that the game has to be infested with such scorned, hateful, ugly negative people like this 'Prototypemind' guy here.

Just to put things in perspective he's already admitted that he didn't even read the first post of the thread that explained everything in great detail so now he's just guessing what happened and what the thread is about and even making up lies as if I just created this thread for Nexon to "give cash shop items" to me lol

He expects me to go back and argue with him and correct all the wrong things he's saying and guessing and that way he'll find out what really happened by lying on me first and slandering me. Well that won't be happening.

And I didn't make any "mistake" here either but I guess if you had actually read first before speaking you would know that. If a player incurs losses and wasted resources (in this case I bought enchanted gloves that I didn't know I couldn't fuse because the fusion rune didn't say that) due to an item missing key information that would've kept that from happening it isn't the player's "mistake" here. The Premium Armor Fusion Rune (what I was using) does not tell you that you can't fuse an item if your class doesn't match the name of the class on the item you're trying to fuse. So now I bought that item for no reason and can't do anything with it because that fusion rune didn't say I couldn't do that.

The least Nexon could do is replace the item with one for my class or return the scrolls so I can do it myself or just simply mail me an Extraction Rune to do that.

"Railing at them to give you paid items" he says.

Lol I've spent thousands on on this game and he's trying to make people think that the point of this thread is just to get a free Extraction Rune when that was only one of the options I mentioned were available to fix my ticket issue and that wasn't even the main point of this thread little does he know lol

This is why I've lost almost all faith in humanity.

It's not that hard to take some time to read through a thread first to find out what's going on get the full details and if you're attention span is that short or you have ADD or something and not smart enough to realize the importance of that then you should just not reply to the thread at all because you're just exposing your stupidity and ignorance.

Fun fact: Prototypemind is the same person that made this Reddit post trying to get people to Boycott Nexon lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindictus/comments/68k5p5/how_many_would_be_willing_to_support_a_boycott/

Sorry I just had to expose you.

The post creator's name is now deleted but I saw the name before he deleted it - it was Prototypemind that made that Reddit post. You can deny it if you want though, I wouldn't blame you. There you see him talking badly about "whales" and how they're addicted to the game and spending money, that probably has to do with him coming here now with his negativity - he sees I mentioned spending a fair amount of money on the game so he feels the need to pick a fight with me argue and begging for my attention even if he has to tell lies about me and this thread like I just want "free cash shop paid items" lol

I see him all over the forums being salty, constantly complaining trying to make people hate Nexon the way he does. I don't know what Nexon did to you but I'm sorry and hope you get help with that but no need to try and take your anger out on other players that have supported Nexon attacking them just because they spend money on the game and you hate Nexon.

You want me to join your boycott against Nexon too? Is that why you're trying so hard to get my attention?

Lol you didn't even read the thread and think all of a sudden you're in the place to make a final decision on the matter and can speak for Nexon. You didn't read the first thread post and now as a result you're spewing nonsense and lies, making points that are irrelevant to any of the issues here.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited November 30, 2017
    This is their secret goal, to keep the customers in their sinking boat for bailing the water out of it. When i realized this i gave up on complaining becase it's not worth my time even if it only takes a few minutes of a day. They didn't even care about the characters in the migration of EU and that wasn't a legal issue, just the out-sorting of the inactive characters the same way they zero your NX balance after a couple of years inactivity. My best friend lost her characters in that way because she didn't receive the notification e-mail while she spent a lot of NX on the game back then. Don't expect much from Nexon and care even less about the negative commenters on the forum.

PS.: I know you are complaining about the competency of the customer support as i've read your post before. It's just my quick hint about this in general.
    FreakingAngelRezi
    This is their secret goal, to keep the customers in their sinking boat for bailing the water out of it. When i realized this i gave up on complaining becase it's not worth my time even if it only takes a few minutes of a day. They didn't even care about the characters in the migration of EU and that wasn't a legal issue, just the out-sorting of the inactive characters the same way they zero your NX balance after a couple of years inactivity. My best friend lost her characters in that way because she didn't receive the notification e-mail while she spent a lot of NX on the game back then. Don't expect much from Nexon and care even less about the negative commenters on the forum.

PS.: I know you are complaining about the competency of the customer support as i've read your post before. It's just my quick hint about this in general.

Well said.

I don't know too much about the the EU issue with lost characters but no one deserves to lose their character that they spent so much time and NX on, that just isn't right and this is the first game I've ever seen doing this, where your cash shop currency is removed your account for being away from the game for too long.

A person's time is invaluable and you can't put a price on that. Who knows what that person might be going through in real life that caused them to be away for a while. They could then come back and spend even more than they did before but to remove their NX when they return does nothing but put a very bitter taste in your mouth and possibly make you not want to purchase NX anymore.

And yeah there are some negative commenters here like this 'Prototypemind' but I don't take people like that seriously, it's because they hate themselves so much that they can't help but to spread that hate and negativity to try and make others that way too. Feel bad for people like that, they're a lost cause.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your input as well. Sorry for your friend's losses.
    Rezi
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited November 30, 2017
    So where in your wall of text did you disprove that you were in the wrong and that Nexon owes you something? As I'd already said I have no problem calling Nexon out for where they mess up, hence why I made that post previously. It's nice to know that I have a fan in you, but that was a whoooole lot of digging and typing that did nothing to refute what I said.

I wonder if maybe you're just Cessa returned in yet another guise; that would certainly explain the walls of text and speaking of how much you've spent and speaking about what you're "owed". Either way, you've yet to show any valid reason for Nexon to give you an almost 20k NX item. If you ever do I'll be glad to support your effort but as of now you were and continue to be in the wrong.

Also just to help you out, you said earlier that you were done replying to me, so you might want to stick to that.
    edited December 1, 2017
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how ludacris they might be. Repeating yourself and trying to force your opinions on others isn't going to make you right.

Doesn't even read the thread to know what it's about and is only here to cry about "walls of text" then he sees me mention an Extraction Rune in one post as an option to resolve my ticket problem and all of a sudden the point of the thread is one little NX item lol

It's sad when all some people can think about is money and material possessions rather than the bigger picture, principles, respect and honor.

Hes taking time out of his day every day to come here and try to bash me and hijack this thread and instigate an argument with me when I've already said this thread wasn't created to go back and fourth with players on the ticket issue. Because I know full well there's people like this 'Prototypemind' around that have nothing better to do with their lives but argue and fight. Nice to be two steps ahead of people lol

Those who did take the time to read the thread know that the point of this thread isn't just about some 20k NX item to fix this problem, who cares what the value of the NX item is, this isn't about NX so learn to read because you just keep making a fool out of yourself. This is what happens when you don't read a thread then reply with nonsense.

I'm just going to do you a favor 'Prototypemind' and report you because all you're doing is spamming at this point, hijacking the thread trying to argue with me about some NX item when that isn't even the main point here. This thread isn't for arguments, it isn't to gain your "support" on my ticket issue, I don't need "support" from negative, ugly and insecure people like you who only want to fight and argue because they hate themselves that much. If you weren't so insecure about yourself you would've just made your point and left it at that.

It isn't to prove who's right or wrong with the ticket issue, that's for Nexon to decide not you and no you're not a Nexon employee, you're not a Nexon Developer no matter how much you make assumptions about the game's coding and how items are programmed into the game.

You've made your point that you think I'm "in the wrong" with my ticket issue for some strange reason and you admitted you didn't even read the thread so your opinion is invalid no matter how hard it is for you to accept.

Move on.

The focus of this thread isn't my ticket.

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Why bother going out of your way to change things when you can just pull gacha boxes and whales will bump up revenue figures to acceptable levels.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Simple.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Because smart people (like those of you who did read it, you know who you are) know to read things no matter how long if it's something meaningful and important and I would hope Nexon's administrators and managers fall into that smart category as well.

A smart person would know to shorten their post in order to get the most people to read it, nobody cares about your blog post rant.

Either way, the GMs have never really been that knowledgeable about the game, iirc they used to (still do?) have gear with enchants that didn't even go with the armor pieces they were using.
    edited December 1, 2017
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Because smart people (like those of you who did read it, you know who you are) know to read things no matter how long if it's something meaningful and important and I would hope Nexon's administrators and managers fall into that smart category as well.

A smart person would know to shorten their post in order to get the most people to read it, nobody cares about your blog post rant.

Either way, the GMs have never really been that knowledgeable about the game, iirc they used to (still do?) have gear with enchants that didn't even go with the armor pieces they were using.

You not having the attention span to read a few paragraphs isn't my problem. That's your own personal issue. I'm not going to cater to the lazy people like yourself and sacrifice the quality of my content and leave out important information just because you aren't willing to read more than a sentence or two.

If you're that lazy and mentally challenged then I don't care what your opinion is on anything because you won't have anything meaningful to contribute anyway like you've just proven with your post.

And it looks like you're so illiterate that you couldn't even read the title of the thread either lol It clearly states this is to Nexon employees. You crying about a "blog post rant" as you call it is irrelevant, it's a message to Nexon for Nexon, not you. The world doesn't revolve around you and lazy people like you. Actually lazy people suffer the most in life.

So take your negativity and ignorance elsewhere.

But I do value the feedback from those of you who have shared your bad experiences with some of these incompetent GMs (not all are) so thank you and anyone else who wants to feel free.
    Rezi
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    edited December 1, 2017
    sacrifice the quality of my content

You already are by writing paragraphs of off topic garbage and personal attacks.

This is a blog post rant, just because you direct it at the GMs doesn't make it any different.

Calm down, neckbeard.
    So take your negativity and ignorance elsewhere.

And the same to you. ;)
    edited December 1, 2017
    Terrible troll attempts.

Remember guys, don't feed the trolls! :)
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Terrible troll attempts.

Remember guys, don't feed the trolls! :)

Not a troll, but just remember...

More text /= smarter post. :^)
    It's funny that you think I created this thread to make you think I'm smart lol

This is what happens when people don't read threads before they post.

They make fools of themselves.

Now run along now (wannabe) troll.

Rezi
  • Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Can't speak to Angels Experience, I can say it was about 10 Days, not 24hours, from the time I made my first post in the forum; to the time it got on the board. Now for me participation in the forum is always part of my experience with an MMO, and that did not feel welcoming, and as I pointed out to Customer Service, one would think with the New Merc, and hopefully new players they would be on top of that. On the Flip Side, when I opened a ticket, the people contacting me were prompt and polite; but it still took not quite a week to get my first post approved. So polite but ineffective? Still I do expect they are understaffed.
    Rezi
This discussion has been closed.