[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Week 4 Prizes... Excuse Me?

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited November 29, 2017 in General Discussion
P7hwoFb.png

ingame:

M5EAFe5.png

$^@*(#%@#^(^!&*@
  1. Do you like pie?36 votes
    1. I want to commit sudoku
       58% (21 votes)
    2. I like balls more
       11% (4 votes)
    3. we need more outfits
       31% (11 votes)

Comments

• AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    I think they have bots running things
    LoLoBooty
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    T__________________T
    Where are my shards
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 29, 2017
    destruction safeguard is a billion times better than myst shards

• MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    boycott nexon.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    the web guy loves cut and paste a little tooooo much
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    I prefer gingerbread.
  • ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

I can neither confirm nor deny this, other than that I may have some bad (or good?) habits from a history of programming :).

Hey guys, I'm the one that creates the web posts for Vindictus (...aka WebGuy I guess now?). Sorry for getting the info on this week's big prize wrong, looks like an edit overrode the correct info. I've corrected the info on the prize list and double-checked the rest of the info to make sure it's correct.

If you see something wrong with my posts, feel free to throw things at me (or, you know, do the whisper thing, yay forums with inboxes!). My effort is always to try to get you the most accurate info I can, and I'll gladly take heat over screw-ups if things get corrected :).
    BabyDaniCascaPrototypemindLumenarcbrsxReziOrder5DelterosHerpador
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i like pie!
    "destruction safeguard rune" isn't that the one that punishes you if it fails? like if you're trying for +12 and it fails, you go back to +10?
    no way dude! +fight
  • KristofSDKristofSD
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    wtf is this? Nexon says we will get shards and we get some useless runes?
    Thats cheating!!!
  • KristofSDKristofSD
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    edited November 29, 2017
    We what what u promised in the official post!!!! Shards for the last week!!!
    Many ppl already bought the last missing shard. Now u force them to buy another one cause u change the rules of event when its already running.
  • IzetIzet
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited November 29, 2017

If you see something wrong with my posts, feel free to throw things at me (or, you know, do the whisper thing, yay forums with inboxes!). My effort is always to try to get you the most accurate info I can, and I'll gladly take heat over screw-ups if things get corrected :).

So is the gacha boxes (2017 Black Friday Bonanza) also staying past today as well? If so, for how long?

• PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    BabyDani wrote: »
    i like pie!
    "destruction safeguard rune" isn't that the one that punishes you if it fails? like if you're trying for +12 and it fails, you go back to +10?
    no way dude! +fight

you lose 1 level and 1 unbind count so it go back to 11 not 10
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    Give everyone a bonanza box to show your sympathy and understanding. A lot of people put a lot of effort and planning into that last week fulfillment, only to be let down. Customer service 101. Good job speaking out, "web guy"
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215

The server merge event post still says we need to defeat abomination for the +11 flawless stone. I'm sure most players are aware it's dulla, so it's not a big deal. The post also says "+11 Flawless Enhancement Stone: Guarantees the success of a +10 to +11 Enhancement on weapon or equipment up to Level 95." Can you confirm that it actually works on weapons and equipment up to lv95, unlike the +11 flawless stone we got previously?
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 29, 2017
    He omitted that the box contains disappointment . A simple typographical error.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

I can neither confirm nor deny this, other than that I may have some bad (or good?) habits from a history of programming :).

Hey guys, I'm the one that creates the web posts for Vindictus (...aka WebGuy I guess now?). Sorry for getting the info on this week's big prize wrong, looks like an edit overrode the correct info. I've corrected the info on the prize list and double-checked the rest of the info to make sure it's correct.

where's the dislike on this = w =
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If you see something wrong with my posts, feel free to throw things at me (or, you know, do the whisper thing, yay forums with inboxes!).
    I usually point such things in forum counterparts of the news. Next time I'll remember to @ColonelPanic You for extra attention.

BabyDani wrote: »
    It was buffed a while ago - enhancement and unbind count goes -1 on failure.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 29, 2017
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Well this totally messed up my plans..
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I vote they give us both then, or the Shards, screw the safeguard rune.