[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Airtight Outfitters cannot be placed in shared?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in General Discussion
[Limited] Great Adventurer Set (M)
[Limited] Special Demon Hunter Set (F)
Airtight Special Tieve Set (F)
Special Stadium Set (M)
Special Field Set (F)
Airtight Devil Wings (Outfit Slot)
Airtight Phoenix Wings (Outfit Slot)

These for some reason do not have the code included for moving to Shared Storage. I'm assuming this is an oversight as the whole point of Airtight items is to be able to put them on the market or move them to other chars if you get them in a box and want them on someone else. All the other Airtight items in these boxes can be moved. Without that feature it's the same issue as when they were first released, that they're stuck on chars that may not be able to use them--Field/Statidum--and unusual because the Great Adventurer and Demon Hunter from the last release can be moved in shared storage.

Comments

• ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    If you open the stadium/field set it removes the airtight label and the trade condition changes to mail/shared storage within account.
    KingRichRiceOrder5Prototypemind
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Bought [Limited] Great Adventurer Set (M) and [Limited] Special Demon Hunter Set (F)

and it was telling me "Bound to this character", but you have to open it and it contains another package that's able to be transfered within account. Had me worried for a second. xD
    Prototypemind
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Arix wrote: »
    If you open the stadium/field set it removes the airtight label and the trade condition changes to mail/shared storage within account.
    You da best. Just what I needed to know before I opened it up.

• KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    I had the same problem. I brought the field set off the market and thought to myself, “yes nice I will give it to my Miri” saw the bound part. “Well crap, I’ll just use it on my Evie then” I opened it and was like oh ok I can give it to Miri xD