[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

BigEnoughBigEnough
Vindictus Rep: 420
in General Discussion
it's not immediately noticeable. you go to the main game webpage, then click on the drop down menu, then click "home" button to get the miri splash page
make sure to do it soon
CodeDeBugBabyDani

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    edited November 28, 2017
    giphy.gif
  • CascaCasca
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Haha the work that was put into that gif...

rLnn6MV.gif
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Yeah, I tried that. It didn't work.

Why not just give us the ability to register in-game?
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited November 30, 2017
    The mighty triple post of death
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I can't because Steam and Nexons recentish change to Usernames (which is also why i need to make a new account to even post on the forums)
    they really should just give the item to any account that makes Miri within a week after she is released
    Rezi
  • BigEnoughBigEnough
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    if u r having problems i would suggest submitting a support ticket. to do that u go to main game webpage, click on the top left button for a dropdown menu, then click "support". on the page that pops up, there is a link near the top right titled "submit a request"
  • ReziRezi
    Sir_Render wrote: »
    I can't because Steam and Nexons recentish change to Usernames

Wait, is THAT what happened to my account? Why couldn't support just tell me that? ffs
    Sir_Render
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Rezi wrote: »
    Sir_Render wrote: »
    I can't because Steam and Nexons recentish change to Usernames

Wait, is THAT what happened to my account? Why couldn't support just tell me that? ffs

Changes to usernames shouldn't affect it any, if you can log onto the forums then you can log onto the mainsite, which means you can also sign up for the Miri package, just click the button and you're done.
    daws360
  • ReziRezi
    edited November 30, 2017
    Changes to usernames shouldn't affect it any, if you can log onto the forums then you can log onto the mainsite, which means you can also sign up for the Miri package, just click the button and you're done.

Nope, doesn't work that way. I tried. The emails are the same, so it should recognize my Steam character but it's not. I even made a thread about this.

As someone else said in one thread, there's an issue with Steam-made characters that the devs haven't fixed where the game sometimes doesn't recognize that they exist.