[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Ultimate Objective Event NA and EU

Comments

• iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    its per raid , not per player . if u solo dullahan you still only get 1 clear compared to a party of 4 which is still only 1 clear
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    I'm one of the players that are regularly contributing to the objectives (3-6 clears, per boss, per day), but there's just no reason to expend more time than that on other characters or accounts. There are too many players that are only doing the runs once and waiting for the rewards when the regulars manage to reach the goal. I don't think the 12000 Dullahan clears is an absurd amount, but rather the playerbase is lazy. It also doesn't help that the event rewards are timed - I normally stockpile event rewards on multiple accounts, but in the case of the +11 stone, I can't save it for when it is convenient. We just got 90 +11 weapon stones, and I won't have a 95 weapon essence per account to make the extra effort worthwhile.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 14, 2017
    Either they overestimated how many players would be playing with the merge (which wouldn't be surprising), or they just flat out didn't want us to be able to complete it. Probably both.

This pretty much happened the last time too, didn't it? A lot people didn't feel like doing it or even tried to do it but couldn't complete it in time because there was just too many?

Only thing I can of doing is to just complete the Dullahan and maybe the one for the chunks, then call it a day. They'll get the message~

Last time, the GM's gave us credit for half on the ones we were way behind on, which was most of them, and we still failed.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @MartinDante it's per clear, not per players inside, that's why the count is so ridiculous.
  • BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Should make it so that the more runs you do towards an objective, the more rewards you get. Could help stop all the people that are trying to do a run once and leech the rewards once its completed.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Ellease wrote: »
    I normally stockpile event rewards on multiple accounts, but in the case of the +11 stone, I can't save it for when it is convenient. We just got 90 +11 weapon stones, and I won't have a 95 weapon essence per account to make the extra effort worthwhile.

That how I felt. I still have 4x 90 +11 stones that I havent worked on. Wont get a dullah essence for the 95 +11 on time.
  • SansaSansa
    Vindictus Rep: 595
    edited November 19, 2017
    Not sure if we'll be able to pull off 12k runs of Dullahan, almost at 4k clears today.
    Doesn't seem likely.. Maybe if it was 9-10k instead.

We shall see if it happens or not, heh. :/
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Nah we won't make it. Already at more than 800 runs behind schedule. At our current rate of progress, we'll barely reach 10k when it ends.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 20, 2017
    429 Dullahan clears per day was a bit too high in the first place, to be honest. Maybe if it counted the number of players that cleared rather than the number of boat departures, it would've been better.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited November 20, 2017
    Using destruction rune to go from +10 to +11 is way better imo,
    given that nowadays we either boom the weapon/armor and ppl don't care for bind count as much.

I ain't wasting anymore time on a raid whose weapon stat wouldn't make me perform better in ANY other raids.