[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Time to shine, KOF cosplay!

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    And i am back...kinda wish i more people were attempting

N9gH1f6.jpg

I know if i had the reaper hood this cosplay would have been perfect, alas none on market and too poor to spend 100 mil for it
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Well I have run out of ideas for now. I hope this was good promotion or demo of cosplay in vindi. Can a Forum Mod append this topic to the Vidnictus cosplay thread? I think i made at least 3 pages by now :)
    Casca
  • CascaCasca
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited November 19, 2017
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Well I have run out of ideas for now. I hope this was good promotion or demo of cosplay in vindi. Can a Forum Mod append this topic to the Vidnictus cosplay thread? I think i made at least 3 pages by now :)

Hello Zeroheart! I am Casca, the person who created the cosplay thread.

I've been keeping an eye on your work since the very start. I'm very glad you share the same passion as me when it comes to in-game cosplays! Great work on doing so many cosplays in such a short time! :)

If you are in the North America server, I would love to add you. My IGN is Casca.

@Saygo @Ehgess Could you please append the posts in this thread to my cosplay one located here Vindictus Cosplay Thread, as per Zeroheart, this thread creator's, wishes? Thank you.
  • NyterminatorNyterminator
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Wow! All of these cosplays are stunning! I bow down to your great skills... ;) <3