[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dragon Dreams Event

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in Official News
A new warrior is on her way to Vindictus, and we're unleashing a set of events leading up to her grand entrance. Complete Daily Quests to get event tickets, trade them in each week for a special Coupon that can unlock a special package that's only for a woman with dragons on the mind...

r1uToNH.jpg

tickets-exchange-shop.png

AK2YMFc.png

For more info, check out our webpage here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/26240/dragon-dreams-event

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Is the Miri-exclusive title account shared? (title count on other characters)

Probably mistaken for Mysterious Shard:
    Week 3 Prizes: November 21st - November 27th

6x Tickets: 1x Miri Shard, 1x Abyssal Shard and Miri Coupon Package (max one per account)
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/26240/dragon-dreams-event
    Maddy16
  • IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    Is the 1x Mysterious Shard, 1x Abyssal Shard for the 3rd week tradable? Or at least transferable across an account?
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Prolly already too late but for other non-between the lines readers: The tickets expire after 1 week. So don't be like me and lose 1 weeks worth of tickets.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Ico wrote: »
    Is the 1x Mysterious Shard, 1x Abyssal Shard for the 3rd week tradable? Or at least transferable across an account?

i believe you can acount share the whole box only , if you will open it items will bound
  • BatSnacksBatSnacks
    Vindictus Rep: 680
    I have 2 questions:

1) Why are all the decent rewards stuffed into week 2?
    2) Why are the event timings so prohibitively tight? If you miss a single day of dalies, you are unable to claim that weeks "prize"

I've been busy for the past week and haven't been able to play as much, so I've already missed out on week 2's rewards. You're already required to farm 18 days of dalies in order to open the Grand prize box, so why punish people who aren't able to play every day, or happen to forget to log in once ?