[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Are you doing anything about these goldsellers?

DrusaDrusa
Vindictus Rep: 2,100
in General Discussion
a2d1386167a34d16d775dbf5cbe4c96d.png

Weird how gold selling has become rampant in EU ever since we've merged.
SirRFIAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited November 2, 2017
    Gold sellers have been a problem for years now. I don't see them disappearing anytime soon.
    I can't say they haven't tried to fight back these ad bots as I'm sure I've seen GMs rid of them before.

I'm not sure how actively they are deleting these ad bots these days, but I can say I've been seeing less of them; at least less on the West.
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    one time, I had to clear my 50 blocks daily, now it is once a month - right click and block them, best you can do for now.
    Strongbooob
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Stay away from the first few channels and you won't get bothered.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited November 2, 2017
    I would volunteer to help fighting them, but I know I won't get access to the things I would need to. (in-game logs, mostly). I do report these spammers, but they are just peak of the iceberg, so dealing with the "seller characters" isn't really effective.

TIR may help too.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    KoF box helping 100%.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    edited November 2, 2017
    what game doesnt have gold sellers? lmao, even if some games dont have bot spammers, there is always a black market of gold selling.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    The short answer: No.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 3, 2017
    yZKo0.gif
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    It really shows how competent NA is.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    Need the restrict the amount of pcs you can put on the mp...like only letting these botter's to only be able to post 100 at a time instead of 1000's at a time
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Lul, that's some really bad ratios for gold. I've seen better.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Ok guys, banning these bots will not have any effect because as soon they are banned, they just create a new one (increasing your block log the next time you see them). IP blocking is also useless as there are ways through VPN tunnels that nullify that effect.

I find the best way to not get spammed is to just put them in the block list when you first see them. Another is to never use their services.

As to many items in the marketplace, they have so many accounts, there is no limit will stop them from spamming them onto the marketplace when they have the goods.
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    They much focus saying a whole lot of nothing banning legit accounts when they never banned them before in seven years. As for the bots yep they will just keep coming back. they should be focusing on how bring down the inflated rates on the mp