[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

servers europa

anjel1991anjel1991
Vindictus Rep: 720
in Europe Chat
what is happening servers europa No one Not
why No one No longer Enters Vindictus eu No one is playing anymore, no interest or renewal Pointless ivent Useless why? Last countries blocked every reason Without
Nothing is done no Development No more plays game Bored One and the same. That's about it No one Speaks You can not see. I remember The best ivents regina box gft nexon x10 best 23 hours stop why no back ivent please back Encourage regina ivent gft boxse nexon x10 23 hours and all players back server clean ((( luchky box best bad ivent 1 mont ready )) My opinion I have full right Expression no one Appeal I just I noted My heart pain towards the game I'm sorry I do not know English well
barbaregringenina1990andriasofia10stratidos

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited October 26, 2017
    What do you mean ? I see many newcomers . Im not in any guild because i like to play with randoms and i never see problem in that . Maybe some old players are gone yes but only toxic society so no one even cares .
  • anjel1991anjel1991
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    You can not see. What do i mean? To develop No steps One of the same senseless events what luchky box nice ivent?? Look Other country Vindictus KR
    Vindictus CHINA How many new ones Previous Constant innovation It is with us?
    nina1990
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    You wrote no one anymore enter vindictus . That what i meant asking what you mean considering i see many newcomers
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    First, it should be in the feedback/suggestion section. Second, i respect your opinion, but many people suggested things that would be profitable for the game in the long term, but Nexon doesn't seem to think in the long term, that means it's not their main project they would invest that kind of money in. Not in the European and North American region at the least.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    [text removed]
    Madcobra wrote: »
    [text removed]

This should go without saying, but please avoid posting offensive/racist material, thank you.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited October 27, 2017
    It should go without saying also, creating multiple accounts to like your own post is.. not offensive but sad. xD
    First, it should be in the feedback/suggestion section. Second, i respect your opinion, but many people suggested things that would be profitable for the game in the long term, but Nexon doesn't seem to think in the long term, that means it's not their main project they would invest that kind of money in. Not in the European and North American region at the least.

He wants free regina boxes back so he can log in his 235 accounts to collect them, what are you talking about lol xD Understandable it is hard to read but still..
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    wot
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    zBLxIAf.png
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited October 28, 2017
    It should go without saying also, creating multiple accounts to like your own post is.. not offensive but sad. xD

How u know its hes acounts ?
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Madcobra wrote: »

How u know its hes acounts ?

Repeating patterns, extremely simple names, all of them created the very same day with 0 activity outside of selecting an avatar, liked a post that doesn't make any sense
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    I want to keep this alive forever. This is a gem.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    587452.gif?b64lines=IFNUT1AhIEhFJ1MgQUxSRUFEWSBERUFEIQo=
  • MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Server response delayed. (...) Server response delayed

please fix thank you
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    tumblr_inline_ozntptfOgA1r07gju_500.gif
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • barbarebarbare
    Vindictus Rep: 240
    I agree with you. At all nothing for sale It's almost empty Market . Special Price Lowering Regina weapon +12 They want 10m lol Himself Sell it. Premium Enhancement Rune +11 25m Sell it lol All of this Caused The emptiness. As for ivent yes best regina box 24 hurs gft nexon best. srver market Was full. Was full
    No one I do not know What is wrong May fall Nothing happens
  • nina1990nina1990
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    yes
  • nina1990nina1990
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    I agree with you. At all nothing for sale It's almost empty Market . Special Price Lowering Regina weapon +12 They want 10m lol Himself Sell it. Premium Enhancement Rune +11 25m Sell it lol All of this Caused The emptiness. As for ivent yes best regina box 24 hurs gft nexon best. srver market Was full. Was full
    No one I do not know What is wrong May fall Nothing happens (
  • barbarebarbare
    Vindictus Rep: 240
    No one I do not know What is wrong May fall Nothing happens
  • nikgltnikglt
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Nexon blocked about a dozen of countries, mods tell "its on our team's mind"... right, so much progress made since the migration.
    Situation hasn't changed at all since the migration, and due to the laziness of Nexon to focus on that main issue, instead they put it aside and trying to forget about it. Sales, events, updates, patches... everything is done except for solving the migration issue THEY caused in the first place.
    Great responsibility there, great job for killing your own damn game and it's europian player base.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    +dizzy