English (CAUTION: Google Translated)
Compilation of Patch Notes on a Google Doc:
Vindictus KR 10/19 Patch Notes
Start of Lann Changes Overview (English) - Lann Changes
Start of entire overview (English) - Character Adjustment Patch Overview
What I gathered was:
-Reductions to recovery time after furies.
-A new fury that costs 250 SP that you unlock at either rank 9/8 Gliding Fury which gets activated by using sprint smash and then immediately right clicking again. You don't even have to hit a mob/boss, let alone crit on one to activate the fury. You simply need the 250 SP.
In my opinion, the lessened delays on the furies are strong changes, however I don't like the new fury that costs 250 SP. It takes one of our smashes out of practical use since 250 SP is a ridiculous cost for an on request fury. And having one less option for attacking (at least in a practical sense) makes the situational string of attacks Lann is capable of following up with less diverse, hence making it a bit less fun. Then again, I'm probably just talking utter nonsense. Whaddya guys think
- I found a more concise translation from a user in the Future Content section of the forums. I'll just put up the Lann portion. I'll mark everything else as spoiler to get it out of the way.
- Players can use 'Absolute Fury' once they have 'Gliding Fury' on Rank 9 or higher.
: Activates after the player presses the smash button twice while running.
: Performs like 'Gliding Fury' and requires 250 SP to activate, but doesn't require Crit.
: Can be chained into 'Lightning Fury' if 'Absolute Fury' crits.
- Players can now use 'Slip Dash' much faster after using any 'Fury' type skill.
- Players can now use 'Spear Dash' after using any 'Fury' type skill.
- Players can now use 'Dash Smash' much faster after using 'Spear Dash'.
this doens't help the lann
All credit for translation goes to LynnCUBE. Here's the link for the full translation -> Patch Notes
Overview of KR Patch by Junyoop in English (I set the times already)
Lann Changes (3:20:11) -> Lann Changes Video @ 3:20:11
Start of Overview (3:14:53) -> Patch Overview @ 3:14:53
- So Vindictus KR included a hotfix patch that changed some things for several chraracters (including Lann, Fiona and Hurk) along with a few other bugs and event fixes. The Lann changes made were in regards to the new absolute fury
Here are the changes first in Korean followed by the Google translated version:
- '앱솔루트 퓨리' 스킬의 일부 기능을 변경합니다.
: 발동 조작 키를 일반공격 키로 변경합니다.
: SP소모량을 50으로 변경합니다.
: 재사용시간을 20초로 적용합니다.
- '스피어대시' 이후 '대시 스매시'로 연결되지 않도록 수정합니다.
English (Google Translated)
- 'Absolute Fury' changes some of the skills.
: Change the activation key to normal attack key.
: Change SP consumption to 50.
: Applies reuse time of 20 seconds.
- Fix to not connect to 'Dash Smash' after 'Spear Dash'.
Here is a video by YouTuber Junyoop talking about and showcasing the hotfix changes (I put video at correct time):
Vindictus KR Hotfix Overview @ 32:27
The Google translate seems to have correctly translated it in accordance with the actual changes so I don't think I'll have to grab LynnCUBE's translation on the Future Content forum topic this time, however I'll make sure to check and quote his/her translations and put it in a spoiler block below this block of text.
Link to Hugemelll's forum post about the aftermath of Oct. 26th 2017 patch.