[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Post-Rise: How do you price high-enhanced items?

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited October 11, 2017 in General Discussion
Prior to the Rise update pricing was pretty straight-forward: Items > +10 would double the resale value with each +1 enhancement . The price multiplier was consistent whether selling armor or weapons. For example a +10 weapon would be 50M, +11 100M, +12 200M, +13 400M etc.

After Rise the enhance rates and mechanics changed. First there is the obvious drastic change of reduced success rates. That varies for weapons and armors. Second is the new prerequisite that items attempting +13 and beyond enhancements must have all rare (orange) components. Now we get consistent pricing for +12 items but after that it's ???

How do you price high-enhanced (+13 or greater) weapons or armor?

52e3336339.png

Comments

• InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Well +14 would be like...idk, 800m? A +15 might be 1.2b, so a +13 right now(with only the +11 stone) would be 300m+.
    With the +12 stone, I think the prices will drop a bit.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    edited October 11, 2017
    Priced nearly entirely on demand. You pay the seller as much gold as you can to keep the item from booming, otherwise you're going to wait months for the next one.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 12, 2017
    Post rise enhancing (to sell) anything isn't worth it. Doesn't matter if it is incredibly tough to manage... +14 armor seems to go for ~400 or less. Trying to find any buyer is the difficult part.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    "Gimme your house or I will boom the weapon you're trying to buy."

Back in the days people who made "endgame" +15 and got bored can simply sell.

Now that endgame is not reachable, you're most likely going to see people on the street w/ revived gears.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I've seen people charging 100m for +12 90s full OJ. Look at how many essences/runes it takes to get there, how many stones for the enhancement, and base it off of that plus whatever premium you want to charge. With the reduced rates for +13 and higher it's pretty much a seller's market, cause you need tons of free time or tons of resources/cash to make high enhance weaps/armor now, especially 95s.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 12, 2017
    I've seen people charging 100m for +12 90s full OJ. Look at how many essences/runes it takes to get there, how many stones for the enhancement, and base it off of that plus whatever premium you want to charge. With the reduced rates for +13 and higher it's pretty much a seller's market, cause you need tons of free time or tons of resources/cash to make high enhance weaps/armor now, especially 95s.

Just a FYI. That is actually cheaper than what I was selling +12s with only 1 orange right before Rise.