[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sylas Gold Medal runs/Solos/Ect

JessGameJessGame
Vindictus Rep: 1,870
edited September 3, 2017 in Sylas
Didn't have time to cut clear times before,posting better results now.

Ingkells(3:30)

Weeping Queen(2:51)
KenshinX

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    edited May 29, 2017
    Giant Gold Medal(3:16).I lost a couple seconds@3:09.Keys didn't respond due to frames fluctuation.It affects every character in differant ways.I get it quite often even sometimes after taking the time to start a L-L-L-L combo,where the final R-Click won't respond.Only thing i can do when i get frame drops is slow down the pace or else combos won't fully respond:
    KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Havan 2:38 Clear,no soap buff:

KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Cloyan 3:24

Will definitely remake this one.It could be around 3:00 clear.Been using a wireless mouse and it keeps disconecting.Will use a regular one from now on.

One thing that i observed is that wether i had a+10/+12 or now a +15 weapon,the shard damage(yellow numbers)fluctuate between the same values.About 1200 to 2800 damage regardless of if you have a +10 weapon or +15.So it's either the shards are considerated as normal hits wich would be surprising or for some reason they didnt apply the additional damage to them.It's kind of a shame since the shards represent a good part of Sylas overall damage and other classes have all of their smashes affected by additional damage.

For the speed that i have gained,well i went from 72 to 95 now.It's a good feel if i may say,however the differance that it brings in term of damage output is not *much* to be honest.I seem to be able to fit *about* the same amount of combos especially if i use Spirit Rend and also at some point being more aggressive leads me sometime to having to stall and regain stamina.

For these reasons,this character could probably use some re-tweaks.It's a strong character,but in comparison he could use some more conveniant features.

KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    edited August 28, 2017
    Lugh Gold medal 1:50,No full force,no spa buff

KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Lugh Solo after RISE update.No full Force,no stamina pots,no stims,no bath buff.

KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Hero Havan,2 min 45 clear:

Will replace with faster run eventually
    KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Hero Muir,not hit taken,2 minutes clear,no stamina pots:

KenshinX
  • JessGameJessGame
    Wonky Eochaid solo:

• JessGameJessGame
    I taught that last upload was not representative of the timing reachable off record,so i attempted again.

1 minute shorter.Still had frames issues and 2 combos didn't register in the beggining.Managed to get most of them working after by tapping harder on the mouse simply.

I also observed in the last week that Spirit Rending constantly will give you a much better damage rate.I taught that the extra timing to pull the shards where not necessarely worth it,but apparently it would.

Other note**

I was telling another player that Extinction Roar didn't hit in Braha only to find out that it does work now.No clue when they fixed it thoe.Will check if it works on Neit after the reset,althoe i doubt it.