[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Incapacitated....

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited August 30, 2017 in General Discussion
It's been happening for a few days now, I would play Lann (twin spear) and using the skill Moonsplitters on a boss. The boss was not attacking all three times this has happened. I become incapacitated when attacking via Moonsplitters two times. Today even. Also I used the skill Fury No. 7 , ( it has 7 strikes) .. I was on strike 3 when I got incapacitated... he just stopped and died and it happens in an instant too.. no warning. ( this was vs. Dullahan Raid too) And reminder: boss was not* attacking, no red hits from s3 or anything of that sort when my character was attacking.

Is anyone aware of this, I know this should not be common, but it has been happening. Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    If your Chest armor has the buff: "Berserker" or something like that, it is an item ability that let's you withstand incapacitation for a second or two, so you don't die right away, but die after, like say, during the moonspliter, or during the fury No. 7.
    Just get rid of that buff, or, just don't take so many hits?
    Wilko
  • MJxDMJxD
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    yeah pretty much it most likely Berserker chest effect you auto die after it procs depending on the rank of it nothing will stop it from killing you it ignores invic frames etc
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    oh ok i have it and its lvl 4, thanks for the feed back.. ima change it asap lol.. hopefully it works ;) thanks I appreciate it aloooot! ^_^