[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Improving the Dye Ampules & Dye Interface

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited August 3, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Remove the RNG from Dyes, improve it by switching to a color gradient. Find the color on the gradient or input the desired color values
irjtPCk.png

1. When highlighting equipment, press the Alt key to view full details including Dye Values
2. Multiple Dye previewing. Preview all parts that are able to be dyed
04bR0In.png

August 3, 2017

Also give dye ampules their own tab in the NX inventory section, they take up a ton of space or allow scrolling through the pages instead of constant clicking
AnthonytonyboyTwilightSparkle
  1. Improving Dyes?!23 votes
    1. Yes, please!
       100% (23 votes)
    2. No, thank you.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    First point won't happen without a significant price hike for dye ampoules in the Depot, second is a solid suggestion
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    edited July 7, 2017
    V0lterix wrote: »
    First point won't happen without a significant price hike for dye ampoules in the Depot, second is a solid suggestion

right. if this were to somehow happen i'd imagine they'd make a new set of dyes 'selectable dyes' or some ish like that

the current prices for dyes is disgusting; 2.9k NX/26.1k for 10 for RNG dyes? nah, who in the world...(apparently it's working)
    HaLQLxP.png

1.9k NX for one regular dye/ 7,900NX for only FIVE (5) they even reduced the prices permanently in hopes some noob actually buys them
    TUjgJls.png

i would actually buy dyes if I could pick which colors I got, instead of having RNG decide. some people waste a couple minutes to hours to try their hardest just for a chance at a color by maximizing their options, that shouldn't even be necessary for something you paid for with money.

IF they were to implement this, i'd want them to reduce regular dyes to only the AP shop allowing u to buy multiple of them instead of once a week, and reducing Avatar dye prices to 250-500NX, and making selectable dyes cost like 1k or 2k NX (in my damn dreams)
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    11k - 20k for a dye
    wicked!
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    edited August 3, 2017
    hey where are those dye extractors? hello NA? are they 'free' or do i gotta pay nx for them??
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited August 6, 2017
    I agree that it would be nice to see the RGB values of dyes on weapons and armor. However, I disagree about allowing the color values to be chosen (unless the opportunity to do so is limited to half of or once a year). Instead, we should be given more color options; the super rare greens, blues, and reds in particular are on high demand. We already have the AP shop; we can just use our AP to roll dye colors until we get the ones we want for our gear.

Perhaps Nexon can promote the Courier Dye Boxes (the ones you get almost every month by random chance if you pick "Sharper Look" for Ariele) in the Depot? Or better yet, make the feature of selecting the RGB value for dye colors a part of an event (maybe Easter?).
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    vgfan100 wrote: »
    [...]make the feature of selecting the RGB value for dye colors a part of an event (maybe Easter?).

I like this idea <3
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    I made a post about this and one other thing, I like that some other people think the same way.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    eat my ass