[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Tiede Pack

iEatEverythingiEatEverything
Vindictus Rep: 1,220
edited August 17, 2017 in General Discussion
http://vindictus.nexon.net/micro-site/teide?promo4=1#

The contents of the package are quite disappointing.
"Super Power Weapon" = +10 90 divine punishment "rare" weapon ... Doubt its even orange :( so pretty much the same thing as all the other free +10 gear nexon gives us.

I feel like they made the pre-registration event too biased towards hurks :(. what about the other classess? Even the introduction Regina pre registration event had better content.

Nevertheless, are these boxes only obtainable/openable on Hurks? Or can I open them on my delia and just claim the merc pots/graces/ap capsule

1. Do we want more free stuff?41 votes
    1. Yes
       63% (26 votes)
    2. No
       37% (15 votes)

Comments

• RuynRuyn
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Well uh it kinda is hurks new weapon lol. So why would other characters benefit much?
    EffectDokkun
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    "Rare" is the text designation for orange quality items, as opposed to superior for purple. With it being described that way, you should expect it to be full orange. That actually should be a notable step up from the standard freebie 90 gear, especially since it isn't possible for players who already hit 90 and collected them before this weapon released to get a free one from that.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited August 17, 2017
    Rade wrote: »
    "Rare" is the text designation for orange quality items, as opposed to superior for purple. With it being described that way, you should expect it to be full orange. That actually should be a notable step up from the standard freebie 90 gear, especially since it isn't possible for players who already hit 90 and collected them before this weapon released to get a free one from that.

Indeed. Even though level 90 materials are pretty cheap now, having a Rare quality weapon already made and enhanced to +10 being delivered to you for free and no effort at all, is, imo, very good.
    I don't have a geared Hurk, so this will allow me to enjoy Teide almost as much as someone who has one, so I'm pretty happy with it.
    RaptorBug
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    If you would actually read 2 lines of text you would know you don't necessarily need to have a Hurk to get the package, and it is tradeable.
    Saygo wrote: »
    This package will be sent to your highest level Hurk and can be used within 30 days after acquiring it. If you do not have a Hurk character created, it will be sent to your highest level character and can be traded, so that a Hurk character can open it.
    edited August 17, 2017
    Yes, but as it is written, its subtexted that only hurks can open the package. Even if you receive it on your highest level character, and can trade it to another, if you have all character slots taken and none of them are Hurk, you can't really open the package unless you delete one character.

Then again, if you're not going to make a Hurk, you don't really need the package, and the other benefits of it aren't realy that much of a big deal.

If you do have slot to make a new Hurk, you can totaly open the package there and send the graces and stuff back to your main character through your shared storage, there you have it :)
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    so will the weapon be tradeable? Inb4 +20 tiede weapons :D
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Free stuff is free stuff. Teide looks incredibly boring to play, though.
    RaptorBug
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Probably just gonna get the titles associated with it then it's GS forever
    so will the weapon be tradeable? Inb4 +20 tiede weapons :D

That would be much too good.
    It will probably be a bound forever non-enhanceable +10 orange teide. Wich in its own way, is a really nice gift to start as.
    Dokkun
  • ChequitaChequita
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    feel like they made the pre-registration event too biased towards hurk.

>Hurk get's new weapon
    >Make event for Hurk
    >People complain that it's about hurk
    >???

Sometimes I wonder how some of the people on this forum function in the real world.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited August 20, 2017
    I can't even register for the package.
    Granted I was banned once so I guess it counts as "not being in good-standing".
    Although it's free stuff, it does feel rather unfair to be locked out of this and any future registration events because of a little mistake you've made only once.

I6DldhD.png
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    little mistake huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited August 21, 2017
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    little mistake huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Not to derail the topic further, but they weren't specific on the cause of the ban; however, my guess is that I opened a program not intended to be used on Vindi. Security used on this game is very sensitive. Someone even got banned for opening a YGO game while Vindi was up iirc.
  • DayskiDayski
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    iMini wrote: »
    I can't even register for the package.
    Granted I was banned once so I guess it counts as "not being in good-standing".
    Although it's free stuff, it does feel rather unfair to be locked out of this and any future registration events because of a little mistake you've made only once.

I6DldhD.png

simply send a ticket, had the same problem, got solved pretty quickly