[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dullahan shields

PassionSCROLL13millionPassionSCROLL13million
Vindictus Rep: 715
edited August 12, 2017 in Future Content
Hello all,

I recently heard on the discord that there will be a new offhand for the other classes besides sylas, evie, arisha, and fiona created from 5 dullahan shield parts. (Offhand being the item slot that shows a shield, and fiona has shield, arisha has a focus, and sylas and evie have spellbooks. However, other classes currently have nothing). Is there any confirmation of this? The discussion was primarily about how the spellbooks give an easy +5 crit to both sylas and evie (fomorian book) while fiona and arisha have the ability to get +2 crit. Any information is welcome!

Regards, Deathispeace

Comments

• KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    edited August 12, 2017
    Korean patch notes that came with Lynn's second weapon:
    http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=802

Relevant part:
    KR wrote:
    ■ 보조 장비 개편
    - '마족의서'를 제외한 모든 마법서에 대해, '피오나' 및 '아리샤'를 제외한 모든 캐릭터가 장비할 수 있도록 변경합니다.
    : 또한, 힘 능력치를 추가합니다.
    : '피오나'와 '아리샤'는 전용 보조 장비를 보유하고 있으며, 전투에서 사용하는 등 독자적인 특성을 계속 유지합니다.
    - '마족의서'를 세공 전문기술 제작 레시피에서 제거하고, 더는 게임에서 생성되지 않도록 변경합니다.
    - 보조 장비 '마법서'를 '수호부'로 변경합니다.
    - 신규 보조 장비 '전승의 서'를 추가합니다.
    : '피오나'와 '아리샤'를 제외한 모든 캐릭터가 장비할 수 있습니다.
    : '영혼의 부재' 전투를 완수하면 제작 레시피를 얻을 수 있습니다.
    : 제작 레시피를 얻어 '브린'에게 제작 의뢰할 수 있습니다.
    : 95레벨부터 착용할 수 있습니다.
    : 주요 제작재료인 '고대의 전승'은 95레벨 정규 레이드에서 낮은 확률로 얻을 수 있습니다.
    - 95레벨 레어 등급 '봉인된 힘: 방패', '봉인된 힘: 대형 방패'를 조합 소재 분해 기능으로 분해하면 '고대의 전승'이 획득되도록 변경합니다.

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Does anyone know the new stats?
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    my guild member said the stat are

+3 Crit, 40 Defense, 60 STR, 80 INT, 1 Crit Res
    for the new spellbook. requires 100 paradise orbs + 5 of a new mat
    ikevi
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    edited August 14, 2017
    They're out on KR, usable by all classes other than arisha and fiona.

1FBCxn2.jpg
    This is a converted spellbook.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Is that it? +72 +97? Str/int? O.o
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited August 14, 2017
    힘 = Str
    지능 = Int

But this screen kinda looks like this book without STR
    qfkMTW7.png
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    From what I read through google translate, all lower books except for the Fomorian Book are converted into class neutral items usable by everyone except Fiona and Arisha. Fomorian Books will no longer be able to be made, but preexisting ones will remain and still be usable by Evie and Sylas. They're adding a new 95 level secondary item that will have 3 crit and 1 crit resist on it, as well as some minor amount of other stats, as Plakster said.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    The main question is which scrolls can you stick onto new books? If some new R6s or old R7 and below this is gunna be huge.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    The main question is which scrolls can you stick onto new books? If some new R6s or old R7 and below this is gunna be huge.

Personally i am just happy about the extra 5 crit (2 infused, 3 base) for lann :-) I don't know if I have enough bal for a potential another fast, but I assume most folks will use sig/passion or warlord/passion. (I didn't think there were new r6/r7 es for accessories.)
  • RadeRade
    edited August 16, 2017
    Looked like the scrolling options were going to be the same as they currently are for spellbooks.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Rade wrote: »
    Looked like the scrolling options were going to be the same as they currently are for spellbooks.

Those scrolls only support INT chars so I highly doubt it.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    i15980437789.jpg
  • RadeRade
    KenshinX wrote: »
    Rade wrote: »

Those scrolls only support INT chars so I highly doubt it.

Just going off of what I can pick together from google translate. Off of inven: 'The Guardian uses the wisdom of the Sage, the enchantment used in the existing spellbook. However, the power of the wise 15, and in addition to the magic attack power of the pole, the effect of increased attack power was added. You can not use a shield-only enchant such as Neat and Normal. '

I interpreted that as 'secondary weapons will use sage's ES, but sage's is being modified to provide equivalent str stats.' Figure it's the same thing for Chaos.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Cool, making everyone have free 5 crit while arisha has only crap def/att/resist. Even a shield can be enhanced/enchanted.
    Good way to nerf arisha ey?
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Cool, making everyone have free 5 crit while arisha has only crap def/att/resist. Even a shield can be enhanced/enchanted.

Yeah, cause she isn't easy mode enough already ;)
    Niburu
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    KenshinX wrote: »

Yeah, cause she isn't easy mode enough already ;)

I don't really think that the difficulty of a character should be used as an excuse.
    Actually, if you think about it, the purpose of this whole update to the system (balancing characters?) is automatically defeated if they don't add +3 critical to level 95 shields and add a level 95 focus with critical as well.

"Yea let's balance all the characters, except 2 of them, let them rot"
    PhoebeHalliwelAnnerMochiSweetKingRichRice
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Weiss is right.
    Hopefully kr's players will bring this thing to devs' attention to let fifi and arisha benefit of the same stats.
    (Fifi has still fresh es that gives her something extra tho. Arisha has nothing like that. poor girl hahaha)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7lYVrcArHV6MsI-kgXAkKyKbpdRYwkXb9Q3HGWLKrHOcSHvyURQ
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    The only thing Arisha needs are focus related scrolls like Fiona's shield scrolls. Neither of them need the new books.
    ISnatchMoney
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Trading 3 crit for a ton of Defense, Attack, Crit res, etc. Is a fair trade. Keep in mind you guys had an extra infuse slot for years, not really fair is it? I do not think Shield needs any buffs. Focus could use some new scrolls however.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited August 17, 2017

Even with the books Arisha still deals great damage because her attack speed makes up for it. I've seen plenty of Arisha out DPS with no issues. It's all about how the player builds her and how they use her. That's probably why Focus hasn't had any scrolls or enhancing yet. Based on the player base dungeon data of Arisha is how they are basing this.