[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

how this is possible?

GORMENTORGORMENTOR
Vindictus Rep: 635
edited August 10, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
FIRST BACKSTORY WHY I MAKE THIS FEEDBACK

I have done almost all season 3 raids until they cant be done every single day past 2 weeks. Reason why i say this is that im wondering how the hell i get 4 drops in that 2 weeks and nothing else.

I have done about 180 raids in past two weeks and i have got dullahan glove main part, dullahan mainpart (don't remember wich one but nothing good) smooth chunk and temporal scroll.

i do raids with my 2 friend's and they said that im like most unlucky player ingame atm. I said i dont want more than one rare item daily so i get the feeling ive done something today and earned something bit valuable.

Now i feel like this game is my second job without salary.

My feedback is that WHY DROP RATE IS 0.0000000000000001% seriously there is no freaking point!!!

No wonder people quit this game so fast.

1. Would you like to see the possibility of dropping rare goods more often8 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (4 votes)
    2. No
       50% (4 votes)

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    edited August 10, 2017
    Dude it's all about luck, nothing else. Revived my Lynn after years of collecting dust and dropped 6 oranges, a fancy copper bracelet, and several scrolls in just a few days. (Be reminded I don't main Lynn, but Evie, and therefore I also dropped some stuff on her as well). They increased the drop rate a lot with the RISE update and you can even farm Seals of Bravery to purchase oranges to make even better gear. With some of the R9 - 8 enchant scroll you can make some mediocre gear and definitely get enough stats to join every raid via QB...
    GORMENTOR
  • GORMENTORGORMENTOR
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Furiel wrote: »
    Dude it's all about luck, nothing else. Revived my Lynn after years of collecting dust and dropped 6 oranges, a fancy copper bracelet, and several scrolls in just a few days. (Be reminded I don't main Lynn, but Evie, and therefore I also dropped some stuff on her as well). They increased the drop rate a lot with the RISE update and you can even farm Seals of Bravery to purchase oranges to make even better gear. With some of the R9 - 8 enchant scroll you can make some mediocre gear and definitely get enough stats to join every raid via QB...

umm i got good gear i host my own raids and stuff but to me this game feels like seconds job so maybe i just quit for few years again or some sht
  • YulaYula
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    I agree with a better % equally distributed among the playerbase but not to a daily rare drop. And this is coming from someone who hasn't seen anything worthy in 6 months, both in drops aswell as in enhancing.
  • TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    edited August 18, 2017
    I get drops on a very regular basis. I have xtra drops for cadet badge, vip/vvip & fairy pet (while its not sleeping). So 3 xtra drops per run. My only complaint is in the new area for the legendary chunks. Serious problem with the drop rate. I've been farming on a regular basis since it came out and maybe max 6 ppl have gotten an oj.