[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any staffies get this as well after a Lag spike?

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in Evie
This happens to me a few times as a staff evie, if the host or me lags, Evie will he hold her staff incorrectly and model will be bent over. There is no issue will smashes or normal but it does effect the aim on the Rage Conductor laser, like it will be pointing to the ground or something. Usually it will fix it self upon death but ...death is scary and inconvenient to party members.

Comments

• RiceMonsterRiceMonster
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Holding staff incorrectly and bent over...don't think I've seen that before. Do you have a picture?
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Happens to me in royal armys sometimes. When ppl join all togheter and it freezes for a while -.- .. never happened anywhere else though.
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    I think it happens to all character, Displacement of weapons floating at a lenght from the arm. Happens to my Scythie and Arisha as well.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665

5:04 to 5:40, should solve the problem, keep do this trick until they fix it :v
    08eWViP.gif
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Dunno about you but I don't find bending that bad tbh..
    unknown.png
    Pupper is extra bonus