[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn Blute weapon video

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited August 3, 2017 in Lynn

hmmm

i wanna play it...

blutes best smash canceling the floating part
Order5SlothPrincessMikewerHoshinakiAntoney

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Tbh I think it looks more dull than glaive @_@...
  • KawaiiKisuKawaiiKisu
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    When this weapon will be avinable on our servers ?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    KawaiiKisu wrote: »
    When this weapon will be avinable on our servers ?

It's not even in KR yet, only in test server. Expect in 6 months. Like all other content (With the single exception of RISE*).

*Not directed to you*
    It would be nice if Future content section had a pinned thread whose title was "KR receives content 6 months before we do"
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945

what the f*ck LOL
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    The movements are honestly more captivating than what I was expecting - except the awkward-looking main dodge skill (the sliding forward with the umbrella behind Lynn). However, I still can't take it seriously, and it looks like the game-play will be super boring because of how powerful the flipping attack into an umbrella glide looks. It definitely looks stronger than Glaive (then again I'd actually be impressed if they were able to come up with something worse than Glaive).
  • SushisekiSushiseki
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    Tbh I think it looks more dull than glaive @_@...

According to Junyoop, Blute Lynn is the most complicated class in the game. He said on stream it will have an extremely high learning and mastery curve while he was trying to solo things.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    here's a guide from a player, if u cant read korean(me)..... u can look at the gifs
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3691&l=140099

blute is g00d
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    disgusting :|
    tumblr_ogyob0b0Y01rfd7lko1_500.gif
  • SushisekiSushiseki
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Well, to be honest the game wont survive long enough for an umbrella release anyway. Assuming at least a year before we get it here, the game will actually be shut down by then.
  • A5UNA4UA5UNA4U
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Lol no it won't.. I saw other games will less activities and people and still rolling. People still put money in the game so ye.. it won't die..yet.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    There are so many whales still spending despite the garbage that the DoL has wrought upon Vindi. It won't be shutting down anytime soon, sadly. Lots of new games on the way by the end of the year and start of 2018, so it's whatevah.