[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"What we believe in" Battle. Gate Bug?

KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
Vindictus Rep: 1,275
in General Discussion
Is anyone else experiencing a bug at the big gate near the boss?
We kill everything in the area but it just doesn't open D:

It's been like this for a few days. The first battle is fine then after it just bugs out +mad

I'll link a video to show you what I mean

Thanks.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vR_FoNx-uNA&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    I experienced the same thing when running Impermanence (Erkanbald). Was very frustrating but only happened once out of like the 50 times i ran it. Just bit the bullet and restarted.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I think it is one of those ground digging guys that manages to get lost under the map or something.
    HallyKaguraHimikoKingRichRice
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    It happens when a ground digging mob refuse to show up. It can be circumvented if you have trans, and let the projectiles kill it from below the floor.
    KaguraHimikoAnthonytonyboy
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I experienced this twice, but in first stage of this area (where You can see river between mountains). I tried transforming and trying to kill whatever with orbs, but failed to do so no matter where I went.
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    Thank you for the response, I will try the trans next time, how annoying lol
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Happens me too, I did 50 runs Johanus, 40 runs solo never get this bug even claw mob gone other side, still open gate
    10 runs with party, I GOT IT 3x bugged runs, I had to stop farm with party, so farm solo is best choice wtf mob
    08eWViP.gif
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    I never had this specific bug, but I've had an issue with the red wall in one of the rooms not disappearing 2-3 times now.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Had this again yesterday, this time second gate (where bosses in other battles spawn) wouldn't open. Rechecked entire open area twice - nothing alive remained.