[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[EU]Did anyone else know about this or its just me

blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
Vindictus Rep: 1,015
edited July 14, 2017 in Vella
I open this thread because I tired already. After the update all оf us know that it was impossible to play, but after fixing it already enjoys the game. But I can't say the same when I play with my Vella Twin sword. I can share what my last night's impressions are. I just want to mention that I only play Neamhain. And what happened. I played 3 parties with 3 different hosts. While in the first two cases everything seemed good
... at the third party, these shits began to happen again. 10-7 bars were ok but 7-5 bars were terrible. Crosscut stopped working properly and every time hits me when i dodge. I stopped resisting with potions and succubus fang because I was tired. Of course I surrendered and I died. I waited for 8 minutes, and when I was revived, it looked like everything was working properly. I share this because I'm tired already and it happens quite often. I just never know if they will hit me or not. Just i use crosscut and wait what will happened. I want to say I'm pretty experienced player who goes there with 5 different characters and I know how to play my Vella. Sorry for my bad english :D :D

Comments

• CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Idk, here or there i still have some failed xcuts, or random hits, which arent supposed to be there on my own host. im just suspecting that multi is still not as stable as it was before rise and the eu lag happened.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    edited July 19, 2017
    Tomorrow I will play and if I have problems I will say again

Edit: tonight 3 crap games :'(
  • acticeactice
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Desktop_06.30.2017_-_02.20.59.05.DVR.mp4_1498782874.gif

only xcut? i decided to have an oreo when this kind of stuff happens, now they call me fatty.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    edited July 20, 2017
    new 2 games but was fine :)
    I cant see your frame... i think in your case it's a reason. Low frame and unstable. I cant do capture video because my frame will be too low too
  • acticeactice
    edited July 20, 2017
    fps is irrelevant.
    its just network delay (maybe packet loss too*) between the player and the host. the whole determination and damage calculation are on the host side.
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    new 2 games but was fine :)
    I cant see your frame... i think in your case it's a reason. Low frame and unstable. I cant do capture video because my frame will be too low too

its low fps because thats a gif not a vid, hes playing on 50+ fps for sure,
    it happened under my host, yet i have a really stable net and the pc is just as fine also.
    Pre rise these things wasnt so common so im pretty convinced that since rise theres smth messed up with the hosting badly

just an example about my situations(was playing my friends vella, when this happened, and i was the host)
    this **** keeps happening since rise, cant help it
  • ReffiaReffia
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    The same thing is happening to me, but i play in west server, seems like my pc can't handle this game anymore, with every new update the frames keeps dropping+pain.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    edited July 21, 2017
    i see your frame in red but I cant see the value. Red frame is low. When the frame are unstable you may lose your invulnerability because of stuttering & frame drops . Just vindictus is not optimized

• acticeactice
    i have 40-50 fps in neam but
    i have tested it with lower fps. hosting myself with 10-20 fps on another pc doesnt make me fail xcut.
    so i came to the conclusion, fps is irrelevant
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    edited July 22, 2017
    yes i'm agree... reason for fail already i said can to be stuttering & frame drops
  • ordinaryabnormalityordinaryabnormality
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    i can relate. i sometimes crosscut and hear the crosscut but nothing happens and i get hit, or i get hit in the middle of the crosscut. annoying af.
    plus sometimes crosscut doesn't activate when theres an attack but usually crosscut works on that same attack.
    that happens when i crosscut in the middle of the attacker's combo.. i cant crosscut him at all lol. unless i crosscut in the beginning of his combo.. but crosscut still doesn't always work. devs should try to figure this crosscut mechanism out and make vella more epic and then every other character >:(
  • BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Lol come on people!!! All these errors I have already published and verified. It seems you do not read anything... and I would like you to support these posts +mad T_T.

Screen_Shot_20170801002959.png

1. New Post: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11138/compilation-bugs-rise-update-dullahan-update
    2. Old Post: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/8196/sword-vellas-cross-cut-latency-is-back

Note: fps is irrelevant.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    already quit my vella... i can back when improve this char rip