[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Where is hurk 2nd weapon at?

AnkiseAnkise
Vindictus Rep: 520
in Future Content
So I say a video for hurk new 2nd weapon, but now I don't see anything about it all. I see now is about a new character and Lynne secondary weapon, did they totally just blow off hurk or what's going on?

Comments

• BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    They might release hurk's second weapon in the lv 95 patch on thr 21th july. Nothing is sure until there's an official announcement from the gms, so take my words with a grain of salt.
    KiyoujiPanda
  • AnkiseAnkise
    I just find it weird is all, I hope it happens
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 17, 2017
    Ah jeez these threads aren't going to stop :c

May be paired with Dullahan may not, expected July 26th when some events end just like when they released RISE. Otherwise expect it in August. Other than that no way of knowing.
  • HerpadorHerpador
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Puppyman wrote: »
    ...May be paired with Dullahan...
    I doubt it. We'll probably only get Dullahan + 95 and DerpCat will keep us over 6 months behind KR.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Herpador wrote: »
    ...May be paired with Dullahan...
    I doubt it. We'll probably only get Dullahan + 95 and DerpCat will keep us over 6 months behind KR.

Hurks Teide hit live servers for KR mid Jan*, given this it is likely they may pair it with Dullahan and equally capable of just coming out in august to complete the 100% 6 month lag.
    Though some features that came out with Dullahan(non breaking <r7 scrolls, etc) and Teide(3 equipment inventory set feature, etc) have already been released for us, so that is what little I got for reasons to just combine the updates.

*It hit Test server Jan 4th, I'd assume like Miri it was released a week or two after.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    They might release hurk's second weapon in the lv 95 patch on thr 21th july. Nothing is sure until there's an official announcement from the gms, so take my words with a grain of salt.

July 21st? That seems like a weird date to be doing an Update compared to all of their other update days which are normally either Wednesday or Thursday.
  • PuppymanPuppyman

July 21st? That seems like a weird date to be doing an Update compared to all of their other update days which are normally either Wednesday or Thursday.

Think they meant 26th, when events end similar to when they released RISE
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited July 17, 2017
    I honestly would have expected the 20th at least for you guys since KR is getting S3 Ch2 Ep4 this week. I know for some small while it's been each region getting new content on the same day.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    I honestly would have expected the 20th at least for you guys since KR is getting S3 Ch2 Ep4 this week. I know for some small while it's been each region getting new content on the same day.

sometimes we get it on the same day but i think usually we get new stuff the week after
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Dokkun wrote: »

sometimes we get it on the same day but i think usually we get new stuff the week after

Interesting. Well hopefully you guys get the new content soon. Since NA hasn't really given you guys an update so it's hard to say at this point.
    Ankise
  • AnkiseAnkise

Interesting. Well hopefully you guys get the new content soon. Since NA hasn't really given you guys an update so it's hard to say at this point.

Well I really hope we start getting some new content for NA , I have seen the community grow a little after the new update but still
  • PuppymanPuppyman

Best estimate has been 26th because that's when some events end. NA finds it weird to release content during an event that'll end the next week.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited July 19, 2017
    Well Dullahan, lvl 95 and RNG boxes are coming in 26th. No mention of the 2nd weapon in the news. "And more coming with the update" <- unless that means we will get it alongside this update.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Well Dullahan, lvl 95 and RNG boxes are coming in 26th. No mention of the 2nd weapon in the news. "And more coming with the update" <- unless that means we will get it alongside this update.

It is to be expected in August then, confirming the strict 6 month lag further.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    Jeyem wrote: »

It is to be expected in August then, confirming the strict 6 month lag further.

But wasn't it release on december for KR? That is about a 8-9 month gap.