[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Double Grapple dodge fixed?

HairDryerHairDryer
Vindictus Rep: 770
edited July 18, 2017 in Kai
Hey so I've mained Kai since his release and always enjoyed Grapple dodge, so you know I was quite satisfied to be able to consistently pull off the old glitch that allowed you to get a 2nd grapple dodge (with smaller frames) after the first by spamming dodge and W. I haven't used the bow in all honesty since the release of xgun, and I cannot pull off the double grapple anymore has it been fixed or just differently done? It's hardly useful, but it did look cool to do so I am curious.

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Only can be done with Lag
  • HairDryerHairDryer
    Ah, bit of a shame to see it gone, but it was a bug sooooo yeah xD. Thanks a lot for the response mate! :)
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    still can do it, just depends on the Host
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Your character becomes extremely vulnerable during the 2nd grapple.
  • HairDryerHairDryer
    Indeed, you can try to plan your line around it but I just did it for the style/lols anyways. I don't play Bow much or enjoy it xD
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    just beacuse you can get hit during the 2nd grapple doesn't mean it is usless, since you can just hitbox dodge with it(you dodge the attack before it even touches you)