[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When do we actually get Brillant Wings?

YoukridYoukrid
Vindictus Rep: 1,100
edited July 16, 2017 in General Discussion
It seems to be dragging on forever and ever.

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I know right... x.x 3 days left if you did it everyday
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    6x growing, 5x power iirc, aka 135 hearts if I have to believe others information.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    What I hate is that ive been doing this not for the runes but because I thought they would be permanent in the end (even without stats, I dont care) but now im missing 2 upgrades only and I noticed that in the event image in the website the wings are still temporary... so so many time for them to be expired after all that.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 17, 2017
    What I hate is that ive been doing this not for the runes but because I thought they would be permanent in the end (even without stats, I dont care) but now im missing 2 upgrades only and I noticed that in the event image in the website the wings are still temporary... so so many time for them to be expired after all that.

They won't profit much from wings if they just gave everyone free eezy peezy wings
    Puppyman wrote: »
    They won't profit much from wings if they just gave everyone free eezy peezy wings

Yea but stll, we had to do like at least 10 dungeons each day for what seems for like almost a month for the complete ones, thats more work than most of the events require, and if you missed a day or two i bet you couldnt even get the complete ones

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Puppyman wrote: »

Yea but stll, we had to do like at least 10 dungeons each day for what seems for like almost a month for the complete ones, thats more work than most of the events require, and if you missed a day or two i bet you couldnt even get the complete ones

Way over-exaggerating. 135 powders are needed, and most people are farming them in Blood Prince (2.5 runs in a day if you decide not to run anything else in the game). It takes 13.5 days to finish the wings off, and you are given 21 (?) days to do it. You get a title, an enhance, and an enchant rune. While I personally agree it wouldn't have hurt to make the statless version permanent, this event is hardly a grindfest or more work than some previous events. *coughs* Nothing will rival the Easter bunny event
    Order5
    Ellease wrote: »
    Way over-exaggerating. 135 powders are needed, and most people are farming them in Blood Prince (2.5 runs in a day if you decide not to run anything else in the game). It takes 13.5 days to finish the wings off, and you are given 21 (?) days to do it. You get a title, an enhance, and an enchant rune. While I personally agree it wouldn't have hurt to make the statless version permanent, this event is hardly a grindfest or more work than some previous events. *coughs* Nothing will rival the Easter bunny event

Well, yea, i know, i was just really disappointed because i was getting used to the wings look with my set and also i didnt have any wings on the wing slot and i only now noticed they wont be permanent +cold
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 17, 2017
    Ellease wrote: »

Well, yea, i know, i was just really disappointed because i was getting used to the wings look with my set and also i didnt have any wings on the wing slot and i only now noticed they wont be permanent +cold

Don't you all have the butterfly wings and the backpack?
    ikevi wrote: »

I got all of those on my previous main, but i changed main thanks to rise, since i could finnaly scroll other chars easly, so i got nothing on the wing slot there

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    ikevi wrote: »

I got all of those on my previous main, but i changed main thanks to rise, since i could finnaly scroll other chars easly, so i got nothing on the wing slot there

So you want permanent free stuff on all your chars?, sound a bit greedy but you can do it just making a single account for each char and then doing the events on each account, unless you also didn't want to do the events?, then you can always learn a bit of korean and make an account on the test server to get all the free stuff you want.
    edited July 18, 2017
    SAX wrote: »
    So you want permanent free stuff on all your chars?, sound a bit greedy but you can do it just making a single account for each char and then doing the events on each account, unless you also didn't want to do the events?, then you can always learn a bit of korean and make an account on the test server to get all the free stuff you want.

Well, unless they release the wings again but paid and permanent I dont see why its greedy to want the wings to be permanent, would seem like a waste to have textured and released the wings to then be just some one time temporary item.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    SAX wrote: »

Well, unless they release the wings again but paid and permanent I dont see why its greedy to want the wings to be permanent, would seem like a waste to have textured and released the wings to then be just some one time temporary item.

Well it is a waste, i have many expired event items on my chars cuz im a hoarder, but then again devcat/nexxon is not known for they good decisions am i right?
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    You get the brilliant wings today if you haven't missed a day of collecting the powders! They look like this:

VN97HUm.jpg