[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Summer Warm-Up Attendance Event

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited July 13, 2017 in News Archive
Summer isn't over yet, and it's time for an attendance event to keep things nice and warm! Login to Vindictus every day for the next two weeks for a wide selection of prizes, including Goddess Graces, Storage Chest Expansion Ticket and your choice of a Legendary Shard!

vSJZ5Jn.png

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/23977/summer-warm-up-attendance-event

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So the event started the 12th, but nothing on it was posted until the 13th after the rollover to the second day, and it's a 14 day event, ending the 26th at the start of maintenance, meaning the roll over on the 25th will be the last day to try and get rewards? Awesome job.
    Dokkun2edgy4uDelteros
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Useless rewards. Everything so cheap on the market now.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Pretty poor rewards in my opinion.
    jeddyhiuncledolanDelterosPixelPantsu
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Cool event for staying logged in for 30 min, and free stuff.

People complaining *sigh* I've collected like 5 premium enchant runes over 10 enhance runes, +11 runes, +11-+12 armor runes. 5 normal enchant runes from past events. But people always find something to complain about.

I bet not even 50 runes for staying afk 5 minutes wont satisfy them.

PS: The wing event going on right now.. yes another event, crazy right? Also gives you 1 enhancement rune and 1 enchant rune, plus title, plus emblem, plus limited wings with stats.
    Oh and there's also the other returner event going on, at the same time... which also has 1 premium enchant rune and 1 +11 rune among other things.

I don't get it... But imo, you can't satisfy everyone.

I myself enjoy these events more rather than fishing again... which I ASSUME is what you want fishing for +20 coupons? >_>
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited July 14, 2017
    So the event started the 12th, but nothing on it was posted until the 13th after the rollover to the second day, and it's a 14 day event, ending the 26th at the start of maintenance, meaning the roll over on the 25th will be the last day to try and get rewards? Awesome job.

Is this a cumulative log-in event? I think you can just login for the days you want the prize.
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    Useless rewards. Everything so cheap on the market now.

Events will do nothing to buoy the in-game economy for existing items. Rather they contribute to price drops. Only when new content is released will there be inflation. If you quick-sell I estimate there is about 15M worth of goods here (depends on how low the price of superior gems goes and which gem you get).
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Is this a cumulative log-in event? I think you can just login for the days you want the prize.

The point was simply that they're so out of it they couldn't even get the announcement up in time to make sure players would be aware and could get all the prizes. No Weekly Screenshot winner since March, poor communication in general, and things like this; it's all symptomatic of something out of sorts going on there at Nexon.

Keep in mind that the staff simply went incommunicado over on Dragon's Nest before it was shipped over to another publisher. I don't think that's about to happen with Vindi, simply pointing out that this is one more symptom of whatever's happening there at headquarters.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    the staff simply went incommunicado over on Dragon's Nest before it was shipped over to another publisher

this actually makes me hopeful

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Horrible timing with this event x.x sorry i really dont like this event because summer break just happened and you're still giving us afk events? you're literally making us do this...

wait 30 mins
    log out

How in the world do you call this a "warm up"???

People are already done with neam(x100 neams aint fun anymore) and that released forever ago people want content or an event that's fun during SUMMER not ugly afk events like this ._.

I hope i helped with feedback and i really hope this doesnt get deleted by a someone >.>
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    How in the world do you call this a "warm up"???

It likely is going to be similar to the last attendance event. That is after these 2 weeks are done we will get ~1 month more of logins with some +15 possible coupons etc.