[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Original Evies

TrixologistTrixologist
Vindictus Rep: 320
in Evie
Are there still any original Evies that existed prior to any revamps hanging around?
Just wondering how many are out there that still play now and then.
Tabbed

Comments

• Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited November 4, 2016
    I'm one of them, started playing evie around 2011, I haven't really work on capping her out gear wise till resently(this year) still having fun with her. Sadly all those old glitch you can do with her no longer exist Q.Q

Just wanted to add some color to my post x3
    TabbedUvuu
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Been playing for so many years now... The revamp was a lot to take in. All the energy it took to be 2-3rd place pre revamp just made me that much better after it
    TabbedGwyndolaine
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I am one of them yees, I love magic characters anywhere games :D
    I cry sometime when evie turns worst, later revamp, become better, then worst, then best now ^^
    Tabbed
  • RiceMonsterRiceMonster
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    \o.
    Tabbed
  • PandariaPandaria
    Vindictus Rep: 1,115
    o/
    Tabbed
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Tabbed
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    I was there when the level cap was 44.

Staff Evie used to be melee and physically whacked monsters, had targeted healing with "Resenlian's Runes", had to put magic arrow and firebolt on the quick slot (back when 5 was the max amount of slots), and magic arrow cost around 20 stamina while firebolt had a long charge-up time with a 30 second cooldown (melee range, too).
    OkatsuTabbedUvuu
  • KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited November 7, 2016
    Make Evie Glitch Again >w>
    TabbedUvuuRagnastorm
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

I've been around since early 2011, after they did away with Evie's staff swinging madness that I wish I hadn't missed :(

SleeveTabbed
  • PomatoesPomatoes
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Not as active as I used to be and don't even really come around on forums much anymore either, but I've been around since she was released. She was the first char I created and is still my main char to this day.
    Tabbed
  • LinzyLinzy
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Of course there are. Evie since birth.
    Tabbed
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Been a staffie evie since release, all the ups and downs.
    From squish to op to squish again. I wish they stop fussing over her so much
    Tabbed
  • xtsxts
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    PixelPantsu

Been a staffie evie since release, all the ups and downs.
    From squish to op to squish again. I wish they stop fussing over her so much
    ^This. I couldn't believe the amount of salt that people were generating when staff evie got a decent dps spell (razor/rage conductor) and then shortly afterwards decided to support the sudden hype to get rid of shields too. Lol she was one of the squishiest up til that point and I guess some people couldn't take it.

Back on topic, I believe I started right after the first revamp( 2011, but went on hiatus due to comp stats) came back during 2012 and have been playing since. I thought scythe would be fun, but I got bored of it really quickly, so I decided to invest all my AP into staffie skills and save the AP I have now for restorations.
    PixelPantsuTabbed
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited November 16, 2016
    I haven't been on in a small while [Gotten lazy with potato computer, waiting to upgrade but I'm taking too long]
    I don't remember when I started, but started with Evie, and sticking cause I still want my male mage char and Sylas second weapon doesn't look like it's gonna be too promising given it's probably gonna be in the same nature as his daggours.

I think I started before s2 cause I remember reading about Lakoria in the Future Content section.

Mainly a staffie, but I have scythie for funsies, and extra daily raids.
    I miss amber glitching, when you could cancel almost any animation with cast save, and Evie Prime Time [When raze came out]
    Tabbed
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I'm here, and I miss old staff Evie... Taking three years to cast a fireball, unlimited range magic arrow on transformation, the resenlian healing runes...
    I know she's better now, but I can't help it :<

She was clunky, but challenging in a fun way. It's good that they changed her though, no way she'd last a second in raids nowadays.
    Tabbed
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Always played Evie as main, mostly Scythe. Preferred old Blink for PvP actually.. but otherwise, I'm glad she got a Blink revamp. (double Blink for being Scythe Lann)
    Rest of the revamp tho, couldn't care less.
    Tabbed
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Make Mana Amber collide with Mana mine again. That was the best.
    TabbedMiriLiz
  • DillonzDillonz
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    edited November 17, 2016
    Been staffie since 2011 +best
    Tabbed
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    edited November 17, 2016
    Last 2 reworks were a mistake.
    Tabbed
  • SnipperSnipper